Win Can I play videos at a faster speed 1,1 1,2 ....?
Hello, can I play videos at a faster speed like 1.1, 1.2 1.3 ....
For example VLC has this option, is very comfortable for when a series is slow
Yes you can, see here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=10023&page=20
It is an excellent feature introduced in the new Kodi 17 (Krypton). Keep in mind for this feature you need to use the setting "sync playback to display". A side effect of this is that passthrough audio is no longer available.

In fullscreen video window keyboard alt left and alt right arrow will decrease / increase speed by 0.1 increments.

scott s.
(2017-01-17, 23:08)scott967 Wrote: It is an excellent feature introduced in the new Kodi 17 (Krypton). Keep in mind for this feature you need to use the setting "sync playback to display". A side effect of this is that passthrough audio is no longer available.

In fullscreen video window keyboard alt left and alt right arrow will decrease / increase speed by 0.1 increments.

scott s.

What a great improvement, thank you very much, I will try it.
It's a shame that the audio passthrough does not work, but it has logic.
Just to clarify my previous post, passthrough is only disabled when you turn on the "sync playback" setting. You can still get 5.1 multi-channel pcm over HDMI (not sure about higher formats like Atmos).

scott s.
(2017-01-18, 09:27)percoto Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 23:08)scott967 Wrote: It is an excellent feature introduced in the new Kodi 17 (Krypton). Keep in mind for this feature you need to use the setting "sync playback to display". A side effect of this is that passthrough audio is no longer available.

scott s.

What a great improvement, thank you very much, I will try it.
It's a shame that the audio passthrough does not work, but it has logic.

Please elaborate how you would change speed of audio that is not touched: passthrough.
I wasnt aware of this amazing new feature. Awesome!
Fantastic feature - been waiting ages for this! It works fine but the on screen time display (showing the duration and speed: 1.1, 1.2 etc) doesn't seem to disappear. Is this a problem anyone else has had?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I play videos at a faster speed 1,1 1,2 ....?0