Colors problem in TV EPG (related with info language)
Good morning,

I use Kodi with Titan skin on Win 10.
DVBLink Server on Windows.
DVBLink PVR CLient addon for Kodi
EPG with XMLTV file, with Italian channels info

In the TV Guide all my programs have the transmission information (GENRE: sport, news, documentaries, etc ...) but only a few programs are colored.
I noticed the programs are colored when the GENRE is written in the same way in Italian and english (eg "sport") .
But the big majority of GENREs have a different spelling (Film vs Movie, Documentario vs Documentary, etc...)

I tried the various settings for Kodi, Titan, DVB link clients and servers, but I did not find any setting for the EPG language or for the colors.

Can I change the language of the associations Genre/color? Where?
or
can I edit the "database" of gender / color associations? Where?

In other thread I've found the possibility to edit this database for other PVR client, but not for DVBLink.

Regardless the PVR addon I believe the database of the gender/color association can be set in some file.xml or somewhere, but I do not know if in Kodi or Titan, and I do not know how to do and in which file.

Thanks for any help
Riccardo
I am confused why Kodi 17 and 18 show other genre names as in their own tool dvblink player and in windows media center. For example shows both programs "Komödie (Film)" but kodi shows " Film / Drama". I am also wondering that all movies in kodi have the same genre name " Film / Drama"! I do not why and where i can change this. Because of that my timeline epg can not show coloured epg. Only sport works.
My xmltv_categorymap.xml have the correct Genre. Is there no way to import all the genre from this file into kodi?
Thanks
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Colors problem in TV EPG (related with info language)0