my first post here.
Let me introduce you to Arnold - A modern Kodi web interface.
Arnold is a general purpose web interface for Kodi which supports multiple transport layers - WebSockets and AJAX. To make everything speedy, Arnold uses local database for offline caching and instant library loading. It can run both as a Kodi addon but also as a standalone web application. For its UI, I have chosen Semantic UI which provides clean and modern look.
- Remotely control Kodi.
- Browse your movies, TV shows and music.
- Search your entire library through a single search bar.
- Track your progress and hide seen movies and episodes.
- Receive automatic update notifications.
- Choose between multiple transport layers - WebSocket and AJAX.
- Access your library even if your Kodi is offline thanks to client-side caching.
- Works as a Kodi addon but also as a standalone web app.
- Your feature request? :-)
The demo is available at https://scholtzm.github.io/arnold/
( This demo uses static data and does not connect to live Kodi instance. )
These were taken from the live demo.
Download the latest release from releases section.
Installation instructions can be found in the README.