Req two fonts, one line
I am guessing what I want is not a trivial thing to do, but I'll ask anyway.

On multiple occasions I have found myself wanting to use different fonts on one line (not by placing two controls using different fonts side by side).

Is there any chance of being able to do something like this?

Code:
<control type="label">
    <font>Font1</font>
    <label>Look ma [FONT=Font2]Two[/FONT] fonts!</label>
</control>
Multiple auto width labels in a grouplist should get the same results I think?
Have fun getting them lined though - as I found out aligny bottom doesn't use the baseline as you'd expect it to do.
You can set usecontrolcoords to true and use top to align them.
That's what I had to do but switch fonts and it's all messed up again. Wink
Same thing for using aligny top and textoffsety to align? Iirc aligny bottom is not implemented for labels, only for textures.

EDIT:
seems top isn't even implemented, only center. Any other value than center and it just uses the topmost y position.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...y.cpp#L395
Wouldn't it make sense then to add aligny bottom?
(2017-01-28, 00:04)Hitcher Wrote: Wouldn't it make sense then to add aligny bottom?

+1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-01-27, 22:00)BigNoid Wrote: Multiple auto width labels in a grouplist should get the same results I think?

It should yes, but with considerably more code which in some cases I don't feel is sensible.

Regardless though,

(2017-01-28, 00:04)Hitcher Wrote: Wouldn't it make sense then to add aligny bottom?

+1
Is there a was to do things in a panel? I have a text box wrapmultiline for title and I want the font for the year to be smaller.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
two fonts, one line0