Android Addons not enabled automatically after restoring from backup
Hi all , wanted to check whether any of you faced this issue.
Using Kodi rc4 and restored from backup all the addons and repository but when the restoration process is complete I can see my addons but they are not enabled I have to enable all addons and repositories one by one it's so much time consuming.

Someone please help how to fix this by enabling all addons at once.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone
It's a new feature.
No, really, it's deliberate.

If you're comfortable moving files between android and pc, and comfortable editing an sql database (Addons26.db), you could try something like SQLiteDatabaseBrowser - back up first etc. That's probably the most straightforward workaround.
The chorus2 interface looks as though it should work, but last time I tried (couple of weeks ago) it did nothing.

Edit: obviously mucking about with the database is not recommended, causes cancer etc.
Which add-ons and repos are we talking about here?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Doesn't matter which ones. They will be disabled. You can enable via the gui.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-02, 12:40)nickr Wrote: Doesn't matter which ones. They will be disabled. You can enable via the gui.

But in LE it's not the case though , I use same 17 RC4 after restore from backup all addons and repositories enabled automatically, wondering why it's different for android

Sent from my iPhone
That's because LE added some hack which we don't
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-02-02, 15:44)Martijn Wrote: That's because LE added some hack which we don't

Sorry to hear that if something working right to term as Hack , I will live with what I have.
Thanks for all the responses.

Sent from my iPhone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons not enabled automatically after restoring from backup0