Kodi audio stuttering/echoing during playback and fullscreen issue
Hi guys.

Hope you can help me?

Ever since the latest large ( Jan 2017 ) win 10 updates, my kodi audio stutters/echos randomly during playback. Another weird issue, most likely related, if kodi is windowed and I change it to fullscreen, thr application resolution does not adjust accordingly and the device crashes, no ctrl+alt+del or anything works.

Tried reinstalling kodi from scratch but nothing works. Tried allowing pass through but didn't work.

Device: Meego T01
Audio: LG soundbar
Kodi Version: all versions

Thank you all so much!
Have you tired goin to manufacture r website and getting the latest video and audio drivers?

If not try that if that don't work you may want to post a debug log for more help
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Thread moved to Windows
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-11, 10:12)smitchell6879 Wrote: Have you tired goin to manufacture r website and getting the latest video and audio drivers?

If not try that if that don't work you may want to post a debug log for more help
Thanks for the suggestion but I have done that before but tried it again.... No such luck [emoji17]

Sent from my GT-I9300
Debug log requested.
Hi!

I've also faced issue with Audio Stuttering.

Is it simialr to TS issue?

My configuration is:
HTPC Beelink Z83II + Windows 10 (64) + KODI v17.0 + Addon MediaAggregator + TV Panasonic TX-47ASR750
I'm watching movies with torrent streaming

Kodi config is almost default.

Here're examples of Audio Stuttering during playback:

PatK,
Should I prepare debug log? Do you have any idea what can be the reason?

B.R.
(2017-02-14, 11:52)egopka Wrote: I'm watching movies with torrent streaming

You may want to read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned add-ons (wiki) list before going much further in case they are applicable to your situation.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-14, 12:38)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 11:52)egopka Wrote: I'm watching movies with torrent streaming

You may want to read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned add-ons (wiki) list before going much further in case they are applicable to your situation.

You mean section 2.5 Piracy Policy. I understand.
This is why I'm asking if it's correct place to ask about my issue or should I search for smtg else Smile
Let me try to ask add-on authors. Who knows, maybe I come back to you later.
Have a nice day!
I was also facing a similar problem just after Windows 10 Creators Update. Changing audio output device to WASAPI:default from DirectSound:default solved.

I found the solution over here https://www.howisolve.com/echoing-stutte...10-update/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi audio stuttering/echoing during playback and fullscreen issue0