• 11(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Anyone willing to edit this mod to use with krypton?
Anyone tried this skin on krypton?
Sorry only read about 7 of the pages here. So if this is a redundant suggestion/question please ignore.
First off I love the skin, but I simply do not use it in Krypton.
The main reason I do not use it is there are no ratings. When I am digging for a movie or new TV series, I want the ratings to be right there in front of me. Is something like this hard to do? And yes, I want the stars and the number rating while I am asking. Smile
Other thing that really bugs me is the font sizes. Hey, I do not mind changing the font size so my old man eyes can read the screen, but come on at least label things in the font file so do not have to change everything to get just a few of the things readable.
Optimally for me, would be sliders or being able to put in numbers just for certain items in the skin customization. But I know that would be greedy on my part. Tongue
(2017-02-26, 02:19)fliphusker Wrote: Sorry only read about 7 of the pages here. So if this is a redundant suggestion/question please ignore.
First off I love the skin, but I simply do not use it in Krypton.
The main reason I do not use it is there are no ratings. When I am digging for a movie or new TV series, I want the ratings to be right there in front of me. Is something like this hard to do? And yes, I want the stars and the number rating while I am asking. Smile
Other thing that really bugs me is the font sizes. Hey, I do not mind changing the font size so my old man eyes can read the screen, but come on at least label things in the font file so do not have to change everything to get just a few of the things readable.
Optimally for me, would be sliders or being able to put in numbers just for certain items in the skin customization. But I know that would be greedy on my part. Tongue

There is already rating, just enable it in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-26, 04:20)Guilouz Wrote: There is already rating, just enable it in skin settings.
Are you referring to the media flags? If so, it is checked and I do not see them in my video add-on app. Other skins I can see the ratings, but there just seem to be other things I dislike about other skins. I like simple.
(2017-02-26, 05:01)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 04:20)Guilouz Wrote: There is already rating, just enable it in skin settings.
Are you referring to the media flags? If so, it is checked and I do not see them in my video add-on app. Other skins I can see the ratings, but there just seem to be other things I dislike about other skins. I like simple.

No, I mean badge rating on items :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-26, 05:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:01)fliphusker Wrote:

Yup, that is exactly what I am looking for. I see nothing under skin settings in system/skin settings/general
Am I in the wrong spot? Appreciate the help.
(2017-02-26, 05:28)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:07)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:01)fliphusker Wrote: Are you referring to the media flags? If so, it is checked and I do not see them in my video add-on app. Other skins I can see the ratings, but there just seem to be other things I dislike about other skins. I like simple.

Yup, that is exactly what I am looking for. I see nothing under skin settings in system/skin settings/general

You said that your movies come from addons so I'm not sure that you can have ratings in this case
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-26, 05:45)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:28)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:07)Guilouz Wrote: No, I mean badge rating on items :

You said that your movies come from addons so I'm not sure that you can have ratings in this case

Here is what I am talking about. This is Black Glass Nova skin. In the first set of pics scroll to the 4th pic. You will see 3 stars with a rating of 5.2. That is exactly what I am looking for. I just like how the layout is here not Black Glass. Hope I am being more clear.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=199343
(2017-02-26, 05:57)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:45)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:28)fliphusker Wrote: Yup, that is exactly what I am looking for. I see nothing under skin settings in system/skin settings/general

Here is what I am talking about. This is Black Glass Nova skin. In the first set of pics scroll to the 4th pic. You will see 3 stars with a rating of 5.2. That is exactly what I am looking for. I just like how the layout is here not Black Glass. Hope I am being more clear.

It's just the same as badge rating except there is no star.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-26, 06:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:57)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:45)Gracus Wrote: You said that your movies come from addons so I'm not sure that you can have ratings in this case

So this will not ever be able to be put into Estuary? That was kinda my whole point that I would like to see it in Estuary like in other skins.
(2017-02-26, 06:12)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 06:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 05:57)fliphusker Wrote: Here is what I am talking about. This is Black Glass Nova skin. In the first set of pics scroll to the 4th pic. You will see 3 stars with a rating of 5.2. That is exactly what I am looking for. I just like how the layout is here not Black Glass. Hope I am being more clear.

So this will not ever be able to be put into Estuary? That was kinda my whole point that I would like to see it in Estuary like in other skins.

No, rating looks like good like this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Since this mod is currently a work in progress would you consider:

1) In the Library view in Movies, can you implement the use of thumbs 16:9? Currently, it uses the fanart. The thumbs 16:9 view also has the movie title in it already.
2) In the Home screen, can you implement pan and zoom on the backgrounds when we opt to use our own images, e.g. folders containing movie fanarts? maybe, have an an option in the skin settings for them to pan and zoom.

These are already in your eminence mod and arctic zephyr mod.

Thanks.
(2017-02-26, 18:13)n4kk Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Since this mod is currently a work in progress would you consider:

1) In the Library view in Movies, can you implement the use of thumbs 16:9? Currently, it uses the fanart. The thumbs 16:9 view also has the movie title in it already.
2) In the Home screen, can you implement pan and zoom on the backgrounds when we opt to use our own images, e.g. folders containing movie fanarts? maybe, have an an option in the skin settings for them to pan and zoom.

These are already in your eminence mod and arctic zephyr mod.

Thanks.

1) Thumbs 16x9 as fanart ? Resolution of thumbs 16x9 (1000x562 pixels) is not adapted to use them as fanarts.
I have added two views they use thumbs 16x9 for items but not for fanarts.

2) Not really understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-26, 16:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 06:12)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 06:08)Guilouz Wrote: It's just the same as badge rating except there is no star.

I do not see any rating. I understand your liking how the rating looks, but how about the option at least to make the ratings look like the other very popular skins?
(2017-02-26, 18:28)fliphusker Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 16:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 06:12)fliphusker Wrote: So this will not ever be able to be put into Estuary? That was kinda my whole point that I would like to see it in Estuary like in other skins.

I do not see any rating. I understand your liking how the rating looks, but how about the option at least to make the ratings look like the other very popular skins?

Setting is here :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17