Req V17 krypton. Universal Home
A home screen shortcut/button at the top of the left options panel. To aid universal cross platform performance especially with remotes. And reduce the incessant use of the Back button.
Map a button on your remote to 'ActivateWindow(Home)' so you have the choice between 'back' and 'home'?
How you can reset Kodi and made it the first time it is loaded
(2017-02-12, 17:40)ayman kadry Wrote: How you can reset Kodi and made it the first time it is loaded
Remove userdata
Ok so I use Kodi on multiple devices and iPad, fire 7 tablet, 2x laptops with remotes and a fire stick. The laptops have a button edited for home (great) firestick remote cannot be edited, iPad and fire tablet have no direct touch link to home screen. So you see my problem an inconsistent implementation of a basic system function. That might be remedied by my suggestion. What say you?
you can use "longpress back" button event for your fireTV remote. Also, if you use the touchscreen version of Estuary named "EStouchy" you can simply tab on the Kodi logo to get back to home screen.

edit: it's not our fault that Android doesn't allow to intercept the "home" button press on their remotes, otherwise we would have done that already.
Thank you da-anda the long press function is superb. It's a shame I cannot use the same skin on all devices as I feel the EStouchy experience is inferior to the default skin used so much on my TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V17 krypton. Universal Home0