Downgrade kodi 17 stable to kodi 16.1 stable
Hello all , i ' m using linuxmint 18 , and i ' ve done an upgrade to kodi 17 with my computer .

i ' m using a raspberry too , with raspbian and kodi 16.1.

i ' ve a server containing the databases and i ' m using an advancedsettings.xml to coordonate them .

So the version 17 and 16 dont use the same database , so i would like to downgrade my computer to kodi 16 , because the kodi 17 for raspberry dont work good .

i ' v tried this option : HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Linux (wiki) (See section 1.4 downgrading to a stable version from a development version) , but the repo isn ' t containing the kodi 16.1 version ...

anyone can give me a repository containing the kodi jarvis please ?
https://launchpad.net/~team-xbmc/+archiv...u/kodi-old
(2017-02-12, 18:01)wsnipex Wrote: https://launchpad.net/~team-xbmc/+archiv...u/kodi-old

you are my " sauveur " wsnipex !!!!

million thanks !!!LaughNod
i try this immediatly.
YES !! the 16.1 is in this repo .

thanks a lot wsnipex !

but there is another problem , i can ' t install the kodi 16.1 version with apt-get see below :

Code:
iznobe@iznobe-PC ~ $ sudo apt-get purge kodi*
Lecture des listes de paquets... Fait
Construction de l'arbre des dépendances      
Lecture des informations d'état... Fait
E: Impossible de trouver le paquet kodi-platform
unable to find kodi-platform

i don ' t know what happens ...

finally , i dont know how , but the 16.1 is now installed on my computer , but another problem appear Angel Tongue with libcec4 .
i ' ve desinstalled it and now , all seems to be ok .....Rofl

thanks a lot for your help .
For reference Linux Mint does not support the add-apt repository -r(--remove) command. See here.
I went to the /etc/apt/sources.list.d directory and manually removed the current stable PPA instead.
Otherwise Section1.5 of the Wiki works fine, though if you have a pvr addon you will need to re-install it from the command line, e.g.
Code:
sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-mediaportal-tvserver

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downgrade kodi 17 stable to kodi 16.1 stable0