customize power menu changes do not change power menu
I have a new firestick with latest Kodi ver. and I'm using the Titan skin. In the process of attempting to install new widgets I messed things up pretty badly (I'm guessing I left the home page before the widgets fully installed). At the moment I can only see a power menu on the Kodi home page and can not get the regular menu to populate. In reading the forum it seems my next step would be to run "Skin Reload". However, when I added "Skin Reload" using the Settings>skin settings>customize power menu page, nothing changes on the Power Menu. In fact, I tried adding a number of other items to the Power Menu as a test and none of them will populate. They all show up in the "draft" on the left side of the customize window but they don't actually appear on the power menu. (BTW, the power menu DOES show the timer cycling as if the page is being reconstructed, when it completed, nothing changes. I'm a total noobie to all this so any help would be appreciated. Is there an alternative way to run "Skin Reload" without first putting it on the Power Menu AND how does one get the power menu to re-populate after making changes using the "customize power menu" cog.
Sorry to post on top of myself, but as a noobie user of Kodi/Titan Skin and a noobie to this forum I am wondering if the absence of any response to my original question means:

1) Did I post in the wrong discussion category or am I on the wrong forum altogether (I assumed this forum and this discussion category had the most knowledgeable folks around to speak to Titan issues/problems). Is there a better place to get assistance?

2) Did I fail to state my question/problem in an understandable way? I’d be happy to provide more detail or rephrase the issue if that would help.

3) Is this a one-of-a-kind problem that no one else has ever encountered? And if so, does that mean my particular Titan Skin is toast and irreplaceable?
Okay, in noodling around I see I can use the Confluence skin System>add-ons>my add-ons etc to find Titan where it gives me the option to uninstall the skin. I can also find the Kodi add-on repository and locate the Titan skin. So am I safe to uninstall the skin completely and then reload it from the Kodi repository? Or does the uninstall remove Titan from the repository as well? As an alternative, can I simply use the "install from repository" route and install over the top of the existing (but not operating correctly) Titan skin? Or does that run the risk of possibly not eliminating the problems I've managed to create.
I seem to be pretty much talking to myself here but here's what I've done and discovered.

1) I was mistaking the "power menu" for the regular Titan menu. I am now able to get to the power menu and I can change it using the "configure short cuts" > "customize power menu" cog. So I now have "reload skin" in the power menu.

2) I used "reload skin" but it did nothing to alter the regular Titan menu (the one on that appears on the left side of the page). When I use the "edit menu shortcuts" cog, the changes show up in the "draft" on the left side of the edit page but when I return to the home page the "writing menu" icon goes around but when it stops nothing on the menu has changed to reflect my edits.

3) I totally uninstalled the Titan skin, reset my firestick by unplugging it for 10 minutes, fired the stick back up and loaded Titan from the Kodi repository. This had no effect whatsoever on the Titan home page menu.

Hopefully someone out there has a possible solution. This home page menu just seems to be locked and shows none of the widgets, backgrounds, menu items etc that I have enabled on the "edit menu shortcuts" cog.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
customize power menu changes do not change power menu1