• 5(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
(2017-02-27, 23:09)WedgeTHF Wrote: Hello,
Amazing skin, I especially appreciate the advanced emulator launcher part.
I use the media info view,
Do you know if there is any way to add an image on the side that is different from the fanart in the background?
i.e. in my case I have switched the "fanart" with "screenshot" but it also change the background, but I would like to use 3 different images (boxfront, fanart, screenshot)
Do you what file I need to modify?

Thanks for your help and your incredible work!
Hi WedgeTHF, first of all I recommend imgur to upload you images. About the questions. the image that is on the right can be modified on the include_images on the <variable name="FanartImage">. you need to make a line with the condition that when it as a snap or a title image you want to show them. this line needs to be the first.
for the background you need to modify the <variable name="GlobalFanart"> on the includes.xml, but I recommend to leave the background with the fanart, because snaps or title images can have low resolution

(2017-02-28, 08:16)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi

When I configure skin settings to use fanart instead of landscape for TV Shows, the behaviour doesn't change. Fanart thumbs, Big Wide viewtypes still show landscape art.

Movies work fine.
It was a minor bug on the code, it was fixed. you can install the skin again or copy just the includes_images.xml code or just add an "s" on the !Skin.HasSetting(furniture.fanartvshow) ->!Skin.HasSetting(furniture.fanartvshows) on the includes_images.

Best regards
Do you know if there is any way to add an image on the side that is different from the fanart in the background?
i.e. in my case I have switched the "fanart" with "screenshot" but it also change the background, but I would like to use 3 different images (boxfront, fanart, screenshot)

Just to piggyback off of this is it possible to make that image on the right a trailer?

Sent from my LG-H830
(2017-02-28, 23:23)Marcus_Brown Wrote:

Just to piggyback off of this is it possible to make that image on the right a trailer?

Sent from my LG-H830 (typie typie)

Yes, it's possible. I will try to add that option.

(2017-02-25, 01:31)halfer Wrote: How would one go about translating the strings you've added in this skin?
I can manually change the strings used in "DialogVideoInfo.xml", for example, but that would obviously be for personal use only
I only can do English and Portuguese correctly. with the other languages I would need help. I don't trust google translator
watch gallery

Looks good!

Box Office, Budget and Revenue: Can you do millions? For example $47M, if not, can you get rid of the decimal points on Box office.

moviedb: what does the popularity indicator represent? why so many decimals?

studio in color maybe?

cast and role: increase the scroll from 3 to maybe 5. I think it will still align to the bottom of the poster on the other side.
I noticed that when you open the Information from the menu on a widget (Recently Added Episodes or Recently Added Movies) and push left to bring up the Rotten Tomatoes extra info, nothing populates. It works from regular library views, but not when navigated there from within widgets.

Thanks!
Congrats, mate. You've come a long way. Smile Good to see more AEL love out in the wild.
(2017-03-02, 06:05)Edworld Wrote: Looks good!

Box Office, Budget and Revenue: Can you do millions? For example $47M, if not, can you get rid of the decimal points on Box office.

moviedb: what does the popularity indicator represent? why so many decimals?

studio in color maybe?

cast and role: increase the scroll from 3 to maybe 5. I think it will still align to the bottom of the poster on the other side.

I can't do millions, don't know how to do that in xml. These are the values that the skinhelper gives. if it was c or java I could do it quite easily
- https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ideo-items
About the popularity, that's a good question, that I forgot to post on the thread of the skinhelper when I saw the results.

ok, I will try to put an option to use colored studio logos. but only for tvshows and movies.

Cast and role only have that height to be aligned with the text of the main info page and so the letters not overlap the buttons when a user is back to the main info page

(2017-03-02, 09:58)WishX Wrote: I noticed that when you open the Information from the menu on a widget (Recently Added Episodes or Recently Added Movies) and push left to bring up the Town Tomatoes extra info, nothing populates. It works from regular library views, but not when navigated there from within widgets.

Thanks!
I know that. I believe that is the skinhelper behavior and from what i know I can't do anything about it.

(2017-03-02, 10:06)Rufoo Wrote: Congrats, mate. You've come a long way. Smile Good to see more AEL love out in the wild.
thanks Rufoo, it was quite a journey. waiting to see more functionality on AEL so I can implement more stuff on the skin. ratings from different sites would be cool

movie info not showing
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-03-03, 01:12)3500 Wrote: movie info not showing
WishX had a similar issue. look at the answer that I gave him.
okay, thank you Smile
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-03-03, 01:15)KODser Wrote:

All of this data comes from omdapi, i would recommend not showing anything if data is not available.
(2017-03-03, 01:30)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 01:15)KODser Wrote:

All of this data comes from omdapi, i would recommend not showing anything if data is not available.

maybe I don't explain correctly there is data, but only when the user press info on the library. if the user presses info on the widgets, skinhelper doesn't work. Even the tracklist doesn't appear when you press info on a album on the widgets I believe it's a skinhelper problem. However I can do that solution for the entire "second info page", maybe... the better solution, and if I'm not doing something wrong, would be skinhelper working properly on the widgets
watch gallery

KODser,

In the above image, Box Office shows "No info available". What I was recommending is to not show Box Office listed if label is empty.

On this movie, popularity index is not completely displayed.

Do you think that if you would make the icons smaller, you could fit metacritic data?

The critics consensus box cuts off on the third row, try with amazing spiderman if you have it.
(2017-03-03, 02:47)Edworld Wrote: KODser,

In the above image, Box Office shows "No info available". What I was recommending is to not show Box Office listed if label is empty.

Do you think that if you would make the icons smaller, you could fit metacritic data?

The critics consensus box cuts off on the third row, try with amazing spiderman if you have it.
You quoted the other post so I tought that you were talking about that issue. about the No information available, I quite like it this way. all the page is filled. if I don't show that line, there will be more empty space.

About the popularity, I didn't even understand the numbers that appear. maybe I will get rid of it in the next update.
About metacritic, I quite like the size that the rating icons have now. I will try to make them smaller. if I don't like it, I will make a option to switch between metacritic and tvdb/moviedb.

I added amazing Spider-Man to the library it only as two lines. the consensus box height is 3 lines, if it has more, it scrolls
(2017-03-03, 03:07)KODser Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 02:47)Edworld Wrote: KODser,

You quoted the other post so I tought that you were talking about that issue. about the No information available, I quite like it this way. all the page is filled. if I don't show that line, there will be more empty space.

About the popularity, I didn't even understand the numbers that appear. maybe I will get rid of it in the next update.
About metacritic, I quite like the size that the rating icons have now. I will try to make them smaller. if I don't like it, I will make a option to switch between metacritic and tvdb/moviedb.

I added amazing Spider-Man to the library it only as two lines. the consensus box height is 3 lines, if it has more, it scrolls

Don't worry about adding the option for metacritic, the way you have it is fine.

edit:
changing row 1130 value from 195 to 206 fits the popularity index number. Now I need to find out what it represents :lol
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6