• 9(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
To the OP:

I would really like to give this skin a try, but MEGA site says that i have exceeded the quota and i did not download anything from the site for a long time.

Can you please provide mirror links, would be really appreciate
here he is, the man that hates Mega xD you can download the skin from GitHub. some extras are on mega but they are not needed for the skin to work. I wiil upload the extras to other host.maybe mediafire

EDIT- added mediafire links
The new strings have translation (English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French and Russian)
Need your help to correct these translations and for new ones
Metacritic rating added
More settings added
Animated artwork added
Better compatibility with an add-on that adds theme songs
More information on the games info page
Info page shows all the information if open on widgets (except music)
Music OSD can now open automatically when a music is selected
More info on music widgets
Choose between fanarts snap images or title images on games
Kodser,

A little of topic, how did you get skyfall to show data?

http://www.omdbapi.com/?t=skyfall&tomatoes=true
(2017-03-14, 03:16)Edworld Wrote: Kodser,

A little of topic, how did you get skyfall to show data?

http://www.omdbapi.com/?t=skyfall&tomatoes=true
maybe it stores in cache. I had load this data some days ago. I tried without internet connection and it shows the data, so I assume that has some kind of cache.

For movies that I add now, it doesn't load rotten tomatoes most of the time because, as you know, omdbapi is having problems. it has on tvshows for quite some time and now movies. hope they fix this soon
(2017-03-13, 23:39)KODser Wrote:
The new strings have translation (English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French and Russian)
Need your help to correct these translations and for new ones
Metacritic rating added
More settings added
Animated artwork added
Better compatibility with an add-on that adds theme songs
More information on the games info page
Info page shows all the information if open on widgets (except music)
Music OSD can now open automatically when a music is selected
More info on music widgets

Nice update many thanks.
First, Thank you for this Mod. You made a great skin even more beautiful.
Could it be that your added infopage does not work anymore in TV Shows since your last update? When clicking on the left button nothing happens.
Or did something with my update go wrong?
(2017-03-15, 00:00)Dillik Wrote: First, Thank you for this Mod. You made a great skin even more beautiful.
Could it be that your added infopage does not work anymore in TV Shows since your last update? When clicking on the left button nothing happens.
Or did something with my update go wrong?
You're welcome. I just added more functionality but the beauty is the same.
It works at a tv show and season levels but not an episode level now, because I found that sometimes skinhelper doesn't load info on an episode level
(2017-03-15, 00:09)KODser Wrote: It works at a tv show and season levels but not an episode level now, because I found that sometimes skinhelper doesn't load info on an episode level
Thanks for the quick reply. And now that you mention it, I found it too to be still working on TV Show level. Blush
It is a very beautiful skin, very pleasant to use because clean and powerful, thank you for this work.

1 - In my opinion, it lacks information in the list of films (or series): the end time.

Currently, it only appears in the OSD video. Is it possible to add this information?

2 - Is it also possible to reduce the height of the menu when the display is selected only with text?

3 - I notice a error into the french translation :

msgctxt "#31104"
msgid "Used Memory"
msgstr "Mémoire utilisée[nbsp]"

The [nbsp] should be deleted !

Thank you very much !
(2017-03-15, 01:19)Kelexel Wrote: It is a very beautiful skin, very pleasant to use because clean and powerful, thank you for this work.

1 - In my opinion, it lacks information in the list of films (or series): the end time.

Currently, it only appears in the OSD video. Is it possible to add this information?

2 - Is it also possible to reduce the height of the menu when the display is selected only with text?

3 - I notice a error into the french translation :

msgctxt "#31104"
msgid "Used Memory"
msgstr "Mémoire utilisée[nbsp]"

The [nbsp] should be deleted !

Thank you very much !
1 - The end time doesn't make much sense to me in that place. if you want to know the e end time probably you are playing the video. if not, just do the math. you have the movie time in the list.

2 - yes and no. to have all aligned needs to be the way it is. for example if you have the clock on the menu, and the menu height was reduced, the clock wouldn't fit properly.

3 - It's fixed
OK thanks !
Cd art automatically spinning when movie not playing is great. But I'm still having some problems with the smoothness of the skin. Fast scrolling when in wall poster view is not buttery smooth. Also, when movie is playing and I bring up the play,stop etc buttons, there's a 1 milliseconds pause of the movie. With jurialmunkey version everything is buttery smooth. Just for the heck I cleaned my kodi data (I do have a backup Wink and I freshly installed your skin. Added my movies and same thing happened. Love the skin and love the updates, hopefully this little bug can be fixed. Thanks for great work.
(2017-03-16, 12:14)robjbw Wrote: Cd art automatically spinning when movie not playing is great. But I'm still having some problems with the smoothness of the skin. Fast scrolling when in wall poster view is not buttery smooth. Also, when movie is playing and I bring up the play,stop etc buttons, there's a 1 milliseconds pause of the movie. With jurialmunkey version everything is buttery smooth. Just for the heck I cleaned my kodi data (I do have a backup Wink and I freshly installed your skin. Added my movies and same thing happened. Love the skin and love the updates, hopefully this little bug can be fixed. Thanks for great work.
That's really strange, I can see the problem on the posters view (icons) but not on the OSD. I don't see what I could have add/change to cause this performance decrease. I will take a look

EDIT- I was testing my skin with animated art, not quite fair. with animated art disable it performs the same, but I will take a look

EDIT2 - Try to copy the view_55_wall.xml from the original skin to the plus an tell me If the performance is better. the only things that I had to that view are an oninfo condition and ad more visible conditions.could be the $VAR[PosterPercentWatched], but the variables that I add for advanced emulator launcher come after the movie and tvshow variables are true.

Best regards. I'm sorry I can't test on my system because I don't detect any performance issues
Had my fingers crossed, I copied over the "view_55_wall.xml" from the original skin but that did not help. Bummer.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6