Kodi 18.01
Hi People, I am new, keen and willing to learn, have had kodi Jarvis 16.1 for a while and enjoyed it, but I could not resist trying to download Kodi 17 Krypton, in my excitement I downloaded Kodi 18.01 Alpha 1 and although some of it works and like the concept I am paying the newbie price for downloading a nightly instead of a stable.
I have tried several times to delete it and looked at different ways to do it but none work, when I reinstall it always comes back to Kodi 18.

My question of help is how to step by step totally delete it and install Kodi 17 stable, I have followed the steps on the official site but nothing seems to work, I am determined not to give up, is there a clean way to do it and succeed?

Thank you for listening to a newbie.

The Gowk.
(an old Scottish word for a daft man)
How you uninstall depends what platform your're running

You need to post details of what your're running, then a mod can move this to the correct support area. Really this isn't a Kodi issue at all to be honest as it's something you do in the OS rather than Kodi.
I only run nightlies, and except for a few occasions nightlies are atm just as stable as a fnal release. So if you really don't manage to swtich back to v17, just stick to the nightly as long as you don't have any issues with it. There is nothing wrong doing so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.010