The simplest way to install Kodion my iPhone??
Or simply this can anyone tell me simply how to install Kodi on my iPhone 6s Plus iOS one that works in that simple
Get an apple developer account or the download will only last 7 days

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_iOS

Cheers
Is your phone Jailbroken?
Jailbroken? I dont think so and i dont even know what that means or how to do it and what would doing that do??
Okay my appologies i started to read rules and regs here. Now im trying to install kodi from cydia from my ios phone and im back where i started before trying ti do this. It seems like i did just jailbreak my phone,downloaded cydia demo then went to sources add. I tried adding the mirror kodi url and it sais i have to have a premium membership. I did this before and spenf 20 bucks and still could not get anywhere. I cant seem to get the teamkodi source on cydia to continue the install guide from how to install kodi from wiki?? Any help here or direction??
Okay here we go. I have instructions from to install on my iphone but i cant seem to get other than stupid cydia demo. Ive tried everything and the full cydia app just is not going on my phone. Anyone have a secure way and simple to just install cydia on my phone so i can look up the teamkodi source to gt kodi on my phone
Phone is jailbroken i did it numerous times so what??
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_iOS
Do you know how to tell me to install cydia so i can install kodi this way??
I have kodi 16.1 jarvis on my phone another way but it keeps getting removed after a week even tho im developer and verify it. The only thing i can think of trying out of what i read other threads is becoming a real apple developer or what i mean is pay the 100 dollar year fee or something like that?? Not aure
Oh okay my bad you did mention that earlier about develoer account right or it will delete after 7 days i guess i do that on the apple web and all pay something and ill be good you say no more kodi deletion after 7daya?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The simplest way to install Kodion my iPhone??0