Add IMBD, or What happens when TVDB can't find series
I've 3-8 or 9 TV Series that aren't listed on TVDB, or if they are, there is nothing about it - Valentine Park for one. Yet IMDB has much.

Can I add that as a secondary scraper?

If now what then?
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
Hello RBraverman

There are a few options, listed in no particular order

1. You could join TheTVDB website and add the data yourself. That way others can share the benefit and, if you ever have a failure of your HDD you don't have to re-do your work if you use another process.

2. You could create your own nfo files. I seem to have better luck using Tiny Media Manager (TMM) for TV Shows. TMM can be found in the forums.,

3. You could change your scraper to TMDB. I see that your example is listed there. https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/27920-valentine-park

My understanding is that IMDB does not allow scraping.

Hope one of those three suggestions helps.
(2017-02-25, 03:50)blossom24 Wrote: Hello RBraverman

There are a few options, listed in no particular order

1. You could join TheTVDB website and add the data yourself. That way others can share the benefit and, if you ever have a failure of your HDD you don't have to re-do your work if you use another process.

Never thought about that ...

(2017-02-25, 03:50)blossom24 Wrote: 2. You could create your own nfo files. I seem to have better luck using Tiny Media Manager (TMM) for TV Shows. TMM can be found in the forums.,

THAT I'll try.

(2017-02-25, 03:50)blossom24 Wrote: 3. You could change your scraper to TMDB. I see that your example is listed there. https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/27920-valentine-park

That's what I found, nothing, but the program doesn't at least put a folder in there with the video - just nothing.

(2017-02-25, 03:50)blossom24 Wrote: My understanding is that IMDB does not allow scraping.

I thought they'd cut down on the amount of scraping that could be at one time, so you had to program in pauses - as it were. Although I DID notice there isn't an addon for it ....

Hope one of those three suggestions helps.
[/quote]

THANKS for taking the time to answer.

************************************************* Additional **********************************

Can you tell me where that TMM is?
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add IMBD, or What happens when TVDB can't find series0