FadeLabel - InfoLabel Image question...
I'm trying to get this fadelabel to display both an image and info text on the same line... how can this be done? Below does not work...

<control type="fadelabel" id="70">
<include>timeformat</include>
<textcolor>60ffffff</textcolor>
<label>$INFO[System.Date] | $INFO[System.Time]</label>
<label>$IMAGE[Weather.Conditions] $INFO[Weather.Conditions] $INFO[Weather.Temperature]</label>
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
You can't.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

So how can I do it "old school" to make the date/time cycle with the weather image/text info?

Or can you add a patch to make the new way work? (e.g. feature request)
You can maybe do it with a pulsed animation, with one of them offset using Control.IsVisible or a delay on it's anim.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:You can maybe do it with a pulsed animation, with one of them offset using Control.IsVisible or a delay on it's anim.

Thanks for the help...

Pulse may work, but how do I 'pause' the invisible one while the other is visible?

my WIP:
Code:
    <control type="fadelabel" id="70">
        <label>$INFO[System.Date]  |  $INFO[System.Time]</label>
        <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
        <scrollout>false</scrollout>
        <pauseatend>6000</pauseatend>
        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(timepanel) + [!Control.HasFocus(301) + !Control.HasFocus(302)] + !Window.IsActive(56) + !Window.IsActive(12) + !Window.IsActive(13) + !Window.IsActive(14) + !Window.IsActive(15) + !Window.IsActive(16) + !Window.IsActive(17) + !Window.IsActive(18) + !Window.IsActive(19)</visible>
        <animation effect="fade" start="20" time="200" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="241,0" time="150" condition="[Control.IsVisible(57) + !Control.HasFocus(57)] | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Control.HasFocus(58)] | [Control.IsVisible(59) + !Control.HasFocus(59)]">Conditional</animation>
    </control>
    <control type="fadelabel" id="71">
        <font>font13s</font>
        <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
        <align>left</align>
        <scroll>true</scroll>
        <label>$INFO[Weather.Location]  |  $INFO[Weather.Conditions]  $INFO[Weather.Temperature]</label>
        <animation effect="fade" delay="2000" start="20" time="200" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="241,0" time="150" condition="[Control.IsVisible(57) + !Control.HasFocus(57)] | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Control.HasFocus(58)] | [Control.IsVisible(59) + !Control.HasFocus(59)]">Conditional</animation>
    </control>
    <control type="image" id="72">
        <description>Weather image</description>
        <posx>655</posx>
        <posy>539</posy>
        <width>33</width>
        <height>38</height>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <info>Weather.Conditions</info>
        <animation effect="fade" delay="2000" start="20" time="200" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
    </control>
Don't use a fadelabel. You don't want it scrolling, after all.

JM,
I'm not getting this to work. The Weather is showing but the date/time never does and nothing pulses. What needs to change?

thx

Code:
    <control type="label" id="70">
        <label>$INFO[System.Date]  |  $INFO[System.Time]</label>
        <scrollout>false</scrollout>
        <pauseatend>6000</pauseatend>
        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(timepanel) + [!Control.HasFocus(301) + !Control.HasFocus(302)] + !Window.IsActive(56) + !Window.IsActive(12) + !Window.IsActive(13) + !Window.IsActive(14) + !Window.IsActive(15) + !Window.IsActive(16) + !Window.IsActive(17) + !Window.IsActive(18) + !Window.IsActive(19)</visible>
        <animation effect="fade" start="20" time="200" pulse="true" condition="[Control.IsVisible(57) + !Control.HasFocus(57)] | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Control.HasFocus(58)] | [Control.IsVisible(59) + !Control.HasFocus(59)]">Conditional</animation>
    </control>
    <control type="label" id="71">
        <font>font13s</font>
        <align>left</align>
        <label>$INFO[Weather.Location]  |  $INFO[Weather.Conditions]  $INFO[Weather.Temperature]</label>
        <animation effect="fade" delay="1000" start="20" time="200" pulse="true" condition="[Control.IsVisible(57) + !Control.HasFocus(57)] | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Control.HasFocus(58)] | [Control.IsVisible(59) + !Control.HasFocus(59)]">Hidden</animation>
    </control>
    <control type="image" id="71">
        <description>Weather image</description>
        <width>33</width>
        <height>38</height>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <info>Weather.Conditions</info>
        <animation effect="fade" delay="1000" start="20" time="200" pulse="true" condition="[Control.IsVisible(57) + !Control.HasFocus(57)] | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Control.HasFocus(58)] | [Control.IsVisible(59) + !Control.HasFocus(59)]">Hidden</animation>
    </control>
Your best bet is as follows:

1. Single pulse animation on one of the controls with an appropriate delay. Get this working correctly - I'm not sure whether the delay is applied in the pulse or not - this is something you need to test.

2. The second control is visible conditional on the first. No need for pulse on that one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FadeLabel - InfoLabel Image question...0