Library - Two versions of same TV Show - One local and one integrated
Hi,

I have the following scenario

I have one TV Show in my local library. I have the same TV Show integrated into the library from a video addon that supports library integration.
I have created two smart playlists to distinguish my local library from the shows that are integrated from video addons.(Rule is path starts with...)
When the integrated TV Show gets scraped into the library, and shown on the integrated TV Shows playlist, it disappears from the local library playlist.
I understand that I cannot have the same show twice in the library, but is there some kind of workaround so as to see the local show in the local shows playlist and the addon integrated from the addon to the other library?

Thank you
Add one of them under favourites.
Thanks for the reply

The thing is that after I add the integrated tv show and it gets scrapped into the library, the local one is only appearing in Files, not in library, like it is not scrapped into the library any more.Like the integrated one took it's position into the library.So I cannot add it anywhere as a properly scrapped item, only as a folder withoun any info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library - Two versions of same TV Show - One local and one integrated0