LiveTv; Change "Ok" button behaviour
Hi all,

I am on rpi2>LibreElec>Kodi17>Estuary

Whenever we push "Ok/Enter" button when watching a program on the livetv screen, the timeshift/option buttons bar appears. Comparing to other commercial set-top boxes, normally whener you push the "Ok/Enter" button, you get to a "Channel selection list" (sorta) that I really miss here. So I want to see how to make it more standar.

I am quite noob in the scene, but as I am seing now, is not a matter of the skin but from the own LiveTv behaviour.

My question; Is there any way of editing the "Ok" button behaviour in the LiveTV-watching-screen in order to launch a "Channel selection list" instead of launching the "Timeshift" bar?

Thanks in advance for your kind support,
You can do that by the key mapping;

http://kodi.wiki/view/keymap

and this is the line you want to replicate in videoosd for enter.
<c>ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)</c>

I've done this a long time ago myself because the standard way makes indeed no sense; but the team claims they want it for continuity of behaviour between the different guy screens.
Me plus a few have been ranting about it before, but at least you get the option to *fix* it yourself =).
For PVR I've done a few more edits myself so it feels more like a STB box and now I'm 100% content.
Many thanks for your advice Woppie. I will try it this afternoon.
(2017-03-17, 13:41)Woppie Wrote: You can do that by the key mapping;
Me plus a few have been ranting about it before, but at least you get the option to *fix* it yourself =).
For PVR I've done a few more edits myself so it feels more like a STB box and now I'm 100% content.
Hello Woppie,
Is that possible that you post your .xml file?
Will be very useful to understand the way of working with keymap edit.

Many thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTv; Change "Ok" button behaviour0