[RELEASE] XBMC Earth - Google Earth and Geocoder / Geolocation Script
MrLight: I tried both branches on my version, dev and standard. Both fail to start. Can I extract some useful debug information for you, and if yes: how ?

A Google apps fan Wink
bertrand Wrote:Can I extract some useful debug information for you, and if yes: how ?

Whats in the debug-log? Press i in the plugin menu or look into the debug file in your userdata.

Please post the first few error lines...

What kind of system are you running? 32 or 64bit?
MrLight Wrote:Whats in the debug-log? Press i in the plugin menu or look into the debug file in your userdata.

Please post the first few error lines...

What kind of system are you running? 32 or 64bit?
I'll collect the log and post it, hopefully tonite.
I'm running Ubuntu Hardy 32bits.
My debug log is attached. Hope it helps (and I'm not forgetting something obvious) :o

http://fortress.ankh-morpork.net/~katana/xbmc.log
Is this script still working with current version (XBMC 9.11)? where can i download the latest version?
It just hangs my xbox when I try to add a program source.
Anyway we can get this updated? If not, anyone know of another script like this? That either uses google maps or microsoft maps?
developing this addon is like my biggest python nightmare ever
props to you Mr.Light
i think it should be possible to get this script updated. (depends on what Microsoft and Google did the last few years ;-))
But I think there are a some bigger issues to get it running again. Especially my personal problem: i have no freetime at the moment. So I can take a look over the Plugin, but i think it will take some time...

MrLight
any news on this?
Are there any updates? I really would like to use google earth on my HTPC. Come 'on this threat is about three years old and XBMC-Frodo is about to get released.

A lot of plugins need to get rewritten anyway. Why not xbmc-earth as well? There is no replacement for this on the net!
I would also like to see this plugin back and up to date again!
would be very nice to have Google Earth on XBMC and which would be also a dream is to see Google Street View on the big screen!

/krijeck
rebuilding ....
any updates?
long time no new on that!
rebuilding ....
Hey,

I just found this script, while searching for an OpenStreetMap Viewer for XBMC.

Are there any updates for this coming? Is it allowed to use this code as a base for a OpenStreetMap Addon project?

Let me hear your ideas!

cheers Nordish
Error installing on Helix. Bad structure of addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Earth - Google Earth and Geocoder / Geolocation Script1