refresh of widgets on home screen
So previously I had had the issue where widgets would not refresh after you watched an episode, ie. next episode widget in particular, but there was an option in the settings under configure shortcuts / edit menu shortcuts / widgets where you could set force refresh on and that fixed it.

In this latest update that option is gone and I am noticing my widgets will not refresh after an episode is played. Has this option been moved somewhere else perhaps? I have looked and can't find it. Sad

I think when I first installed the update it was working correctly but everything was kind of messed up so I reset the skin settings to default and I am guessing that disabled the option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Should have mentioned using latest titan stable with kodi 17 and simple confluence-style homescreen vertical and single large widgets.

Also noticed that the recently added episodes and movies are not updating however when I go into the recently added library view they appear and when I change skins they appear in eastuary but when I change back to titan they still do not appear in the widget

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
refresh of widgets on home screen0