Help with new setup
Video 
Ok I had Kodi on my old phone worked great. Now I have a new phone, same kind but it's different. I don't even have the movie tab on left hand side like it shows on app pics. Can someone tell me what's wrong is it a set up or what?
Do you have a vertical menu down the left hand side, versus a horizontal one as you used to? If so, that's just the change of skin from Kodi 16 Jarvis to Kodi 17 Krypton. You can re-install the old skin if you need it for any reason.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Yes it's on the side,so was other one but I still don't have movie listed at all. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. How do I switch to old skin to see if that helps?https://goo.gl/photos/dHDcLNx1MUkbDA7NA IDK if that worked but I tried to show a screenshot

*fixed your image link - dangelus
Have you scrolled up the list? Movies is the first menu item above TV Shows but it might be hidden from view.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yes top thing I have is TV shows last is weather.
As Dangelus said, Movies should be above TV Shows. However, you'll need to scan in your content from your NAS or local storage.

To change skin, go to the cog at the top, Interface Settings, Skin, Get More, select "Confluence". However, Estuary (or Estouchy) are more usable on touchscreen devices in my experience.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Well movies isn't there at all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with new setup0