Artwork (logos) No Longer Coming from Local Folders
Titan Beta 3.6.121
Skin Helper 1.1.10

I have used Emby to meticulously select all of my artwork for music, movies and TV Shows and save it locally in the media folders. Sometime recently, not sure when, Titan seems to be ignoring the local media and pulling in its own. I am especially noticing this with clearlogos. For example, for all of the Star Wars movies, the clear logo showing up in Kodi does not match what it is in Emby and what is saved in the local folders.

I really don't want the skin (or the skin helper service) to be ignoring all of the artwork that I have specifically selected.
FireTV v1 - Kodi 16.1 - Emby for Kodi
I thought the script checks local first, and if missing pulls from internet.
(2017-03-25, 02:26)Edworld Wrote: I thought the script checks local first, and if missing pulls from internet.

That is my understanding and certainly how it worked previously. Seems to have changed.

I also used to have an option in Skin Helper to clear image cache and preload images. I cannot find those now.
Same here...
this is probably part of the same issue, but in skin settings under edit menu shortcuts there used to be an option to "select background" i have this set to use fan art from widget 1. but recently something has updated an the option is no longer there. hope this could be revived?
(2017-03-24, 17:47)VMCosco Wrote: I have used Emby to meticulously select all of my artwork for music, movies and TV Shows and save it locally in the media folders. Sometime recently, not sure when, Titan seems to be ignoring the local media and pulling in its own. I am especially noticing this with clearlogos. For example, for all of the Star Wars movies, the clear logo showing up in Kodi does not match what it is in Emby and what is saved in the local folders.

I really don't want the skin (or the skin helper service) to be ignoring all of the artwork that I have specifically selected.

Strange, it should never ever do that. Local artwork must be used at all times and only if there is a special reason (e.g. pvr art or you enabled the setting to auto grab missing artwork) it should perform a lookup.

So, can you please be more specific in which areas you see this issue ?
Even the smallest detail can make my life debugging a whole lot easier.

For example, does the issue ONLY occur on clearlogos ? Or does it happen to all artwork ?
Does it happen in the library and/or widgets ?
(2017-03-27, 23:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-24, 17:47)VMCosco Wrote: I have used Emby to meticulously select all of my artwork for music, movies and TV Shows and save it locally in the media folders. Sometime recently, not sure when, Titan seems to be ignoring the local media and pulling in its own. I am especially noticing this with clearlogos. For example, for all of the Star Wars movies, the clear logo showing up in Kodi does not match what it is in Emby and what is saved in the local folders.

Strange, it should never ever do that. Local artwork must be used at all times and only if there is a special reason (e.g. pvr art or you enabled the setting to auto grab missing artwork) it should perform a lookup.

For example, does the issue ONLY occur on clearlogos ? Or does it happen to all artwork ?

Sorry for the delay in replying. The issue seems to have resolved itself. I was out of town som was not able to check Where else it may have been happening.

The place I noticed it was that all of my Star Wars movies had logos that differed from what was set in Emby and saved in the local movie folder. I have all of my Star Wars movies in a collection and I use the Thumbs Details view. That is where I saw it.
(2017-03-27, 23:53)marcelveldt Wrote:

It happens to all artwork in the library (not widgets)
I see this happening too.. It happens in the OSD for me. I load a movie.. the OSD pops up with local. Let the movie play for 30seconds or so. Stop the movie.. Resume it.. and the OSD poster has changed.

I also mentioned it here.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2573900
This should be fixed in the most recent BETA version of the skin. I'll do my best to publish to the stable version too asap.
(2017-04-23, 23:56)marcelveldt Wrote: This should be fixed in the most recent BETA version of the skin. I'll do my best to publish to the stable version too asap.

Tested .60 beta and it is not fixed.. Still seems to scrap internet posters on the OSD.
(2017-04-25, 00:40)Dion250 Wrote:
(2017-04-23, 23:56)marcelveldt Wrote: This should be fixed in the most recent BETA version of the skin. I'll do my best to publish to the stable version too asap.

Tested .60 beta and it is not fixed.. Still seems to scrap internet posters on the OSD.

Did you also update all the helper Addons?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(2017-04-25, 06:55)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you also update all the helper Addons?

I did a complete reinstall.. So I would assume everything was up to date.
Here marcelveldt... I took a screenshot of the error on the OSD.

Here is the OSD pulling my local data fine.

I let the movie play for 10 seconds or so... stop it... Resume it from where it stopped. and the Poster changes. I can repeat/reproduce this bug every time.. Happens with all my movies too not just this one
Skin version: 3.6.129
Skin Helper Service: 1.1.15

I can confirm this is an issue again. For me it had been resolved but now I have multiple logos showing up that do not match the locally stored image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork (logos) No Longer Coming from Local Folders0