Kodi not working as well as it did weeks ago
I currently run Kodi on my Nvidia Shield, the last week or so ive noticed the program seems to run slower, and in fact, now when i pick a provider it usually goes through the first 8-10 to a lower quality provider... im not overly tech savvy... i reset my router, rebooted Kodi... according to the speed text i shluld have no problem uploading high quality streams... so is the issue likely Kodi.. or maybe theres just no good files of the shows i want to watch ( for example it used the 9th provider in game of thrones season 4.. and the quality wasnt all that good)... what could the likely culprit be? Thanks
no debug log no issue.

Though I think we all know from your problem description that you will be using Banned Addons so you'll get no support here.

I hope I'm proved wrong.
Wow... just looked at the list of banned addons.... my question then... what addons DO people use for streaming? Seems like most of the good ones are banned...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293115

They're banned for a reason...
See free content (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not working as well as it did weeks ago0