Motogp 2017
Just be patient and stop posting everywhere.

Currently there is no known legitimate addon to support this, so someone will need to make one. If so they will respond in the other thread, where you already also posted.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
you should know better

if you have a eurosport player subscription here you go:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2596104
Sorry to resurect this "old" thread, but i think the question is:

Now that Kodi supports DRM, could it host an addon for motogp? (or at least this is my question Smile)

i dont follow the whole drm addon very close, but i understand that for netflix there is allot of progress, so one could assume, similar development could be done for other DRM protected streaming site's, F1, BTSports,EUROSports,MotoGP, etc.

the thing is, who is going to do this, either a couple of friendly developers/coding users will spend their free time for eternal fame and gratitude, or the official owner of the content will develop an app similar to the ios/tvos/android apps. any then charge for it, which is only fair i guess. (is this already done by an official third party?)

I guess its a long shot, Dorma owns the motogp rights, or beter said, IS the motogp, including the online streaming platform, i guess sending them all a mail wont hurt, but personally i dont see them putting in any effort (www.dorna.com/contact/)

So maybe, we can crownfund it with kodi users? how much would it take to write such an addon? I love to pay for it..even yearly to maintain compatibility.

could this be a thing?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Motogp 20170