v17 Won't start
I have tried what your advising but i do not see any addons27 in that folder?
(2017-03-28, 15:10)pknoyes Wrote: I have a SonyVaio laptop running Win 7 SP1. I have been running Kodi Jarvis 16.1 for a few months. Decided to upgrade to Krypton 17.1. Download and install went smoothly. At the finish I clicked on Run Kodi and clicked Finish. Nothing happened. So I went to the Kodi icon and clicked it. Nothing happened. I tried Run as administrator. Nothing. So I went to the Local Disk C, went to Programs (x86), Kodi, and went to Kodi .exe and clicked. Nothing.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
have you figured this out? I did the exact same thing. however now I'm not sure how to get kodi back at all because I uninstalled the program.Huh what do I do?
I cant even find an older version to install.??
(2017-03-28, 17:16)geohunt Wrote: So I was just informed on the Facebook Kodi TV group by an Admin of the page that 17.1 only works on Windows 10Huh is this true

Can you link me to that 'Facebook Kodi TV group' ?
We do not ahve any groups. We have one single Kodi facebook page and any other page is not us.
They can be admins of the page all they want, they are not us and usually are just peddling their piracy junk.
(2017-03-28, 17:16)geohunt Wrote: So I was just informed on the Facebook Kodi TV group by an Admin of the page that 17.1 only works on Windows 10Huh is this true
Of course its not true. What credence can you give such a statement? If I told you the sun will come up in the west tomorrow, would you believe me?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I would. Who know the magnetic poles would instantly switch so west becomes east. Scientists say it could happen

Sent from my A0001
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-04-01, 22:51)nickr Wrote: Of course its not true. What credence can you give such a statement? If I told you the sun will come up in the west tomorrow, would you believe me?

How would you know? You're upside down, after all.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
That depends on your map http://www.mapworld.co.nz/wizard.html
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-29, 13:29)geohunt Wrote: Uninstalled 17.1..reinstalled Jarvis 16.1 working fine now..I'll wait until ALL bugs are worked out in 17.1 before I upgrade

where did u find a 16.1 to download?
If you go to the download page linked at the top of this page and then scroll down you can find a section for older releases.

There you can find links for Windows versions back to Dharma v10. Click here for a direct link.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-04-02, 16:08)DarrenHill Wrote: If you go to the download page linked at the top of this page and then scroll down you can find a section for older releases.

There you can find links for Windows versions back to Dharma v10. Click here for a direct link.

got it w/google - thanks man
Mine does actually start, but it takes several minutes. I had killed it off several times before realizing it takes 5 min to start now. this is not anupgrade, it is a fresh install and windows has only been installed for a week. logs posted, just the default, not set to debug
https://paste.kodi.tv/uwuwajinoz.kodi 
(2018-10-04, 07:21)mrkaras Wrote: logs posted, just the default, not set to debug
That is of no use.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Won't start1