Can not install Kodi
Thumbs Down 
Hi,
I have totally stuffed up my Kodi!!! I was trying to update it as I had an old version 14 something, however it told me to uninstall Kodi, which I did. And now we cannot download/install any Kodi from any website. I have tried everything, it downloads but I get errors saying 'can not open file' or I try search for it under local disc and it says 'no apk found'

I have he M6 android box which was XBMC/Kodi
Please please help me get Kodi back!
(2017-04-04, 13:03)sharpiie Wrote: Hi,
I have totally stuffed up my Kodi!!! I was trying to update it as I had an old version 14 something, however it told me to uninstall Kodi, which I did. And now we cannot download/install any Kodi from any website. I have tried everything, it downloads but I get errors saying 'can not open file' or I try search for it under local disc and it says 'no apk found'

Have you tried downloading it following the instructions here
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311184

Else this is probably an Android issue, rather than Kodi
(2017-04-04, 13:03)sharpiie Wrote: Hi,

1) You need to read this an make sure your M6 Android version is up to date.

2) I have on occasion downloaded from the kodi mirrors and ended up with a downloaded file that is a .zip file. You need it to end with .apk. It usually happens when I use Windows IE to download. I simply rename the file so it has .apk instead of .zip and then it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not install Kodi0