Win 17.1 Krypton on Windows 10 intermittent crashing
Creators Edition does not help. What graphics card do you have?
I do note:WndProc: Focus switched to process C:\Windows\explorer.exe once you are in the desktop, CalcDropRequirement - dropped in decoder, lateframes: 39 might not happen if the task priority was increased for Kodi.
(2017-04-26, 02:43)squidcow Wrote: Creators Edition does not help. What graphics card do you have?

Nvidia GTX 970
I'm trying Nightly builds at the moment, can't find the .pdb files mentioned in the wiki though.
No joy, still happens in 18 as well.

I assume there's a library that's not happy working with my system.

Kodi is dead on this PC as far as I'm concerned, works perfectly well on my Mac mini and Macbook Pro.
Going Nuts!

I was happy with Kodi v16 Jarvis, then I upgraded to V17.1 Krypton. Deleted v16 and installed v17.1.
New downloaded v 17.1 would not start at first. Fixed that by delete of zero byte addon 27.db file. Then Kodi would crash every time I tried to Install addons.
Have uninstalled Kodi and installed several times from different sources and Kodi still crashes every time I try to go through the addon install process.
I have posted crash log file to pastebin.com.
TWEET

https://pastebin.com/grifflogfile
Hello jgriff

Your log file no longer exists.

Also, can you copy and paste the address. It is time consuming trying to figure out what your modified address was meant to be.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Google: Microsoft media creation tool.........download it and run it. It will reinstall Windows leaving your settings and apps intact but will be a new and improved version of your Windows version. Doing a clean Windows install or reinstall gives one a much improved Windows version vs Windows installed a year ago and then "updated"!!
Try it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
17.1 Krypton on Windows 10 intermittent crashing0