Set up help with my MI Box
So i installed kodi from google. Then when i open it i see something different from all the youtube videos.
The screen is blue. Theres a sidebar that says kodi and below it movies, tv shows, ect.
And on the right side it says your library is currently empty
But theres not a system section to add stuff or anything like that.
Did i do something wrong durring the set up?
All help is appreciated
Ok first off, exodus is not allowed to be discussed here since it allows you to access pirated streams, etc.
With that out of the way, if you still need help setting up your KODI install for local content, let us know.

But all those add-ons are banned here. It's spelled out quite clear in the wiki and the forum rules.
Sorry new at this. I just wanted to download kodi and local content
Any idea how i can get past this blue screen?
Ignoring the specific addon you mentioned (please edit your post), you are probably looking at videos based on Kodi 16 or older with the old default skin (Confluence)

Find a video / tutorial based on Kodi 17 (default skin is called Estuary).
The pages for setting up your library have been updated for estuary on the wiki. Please do not set up Kodi based on YouTube idiots.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Everything you need to setup Kodi and add content is in the Wiki.

The Wiki is still under construction for updating it for Kodi v17, but everything you need to get started has already been updated, including the Quick start guide (wiki), Adding video sources (wiki) and Set content and scan (wiki).

Use these and not youtube videos, which most of which will only lead you down the wrong path, to setup Kodi.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
cool. thanks again, I can see how this hobby will become addicting. after I figure everything out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set up help with my MI Box1