Transferring Episode Bookmarks?
I have my entire TV library stored in DVD ISOs, and I'm trying to figure out how to move episode bookmarks from one library to another - I mark the episode bookmarks on my computer using Kodi for Windows, but then once I have the bookmarks created, I want to move the episode bookmarks along with the ISOs over to my actual media center (OSMC).

I think I can move the bookmarks along with the ISO files by exporting my library using "separate files" and then copying over the NFO files with the ISO files, but I am not totally sure - can I do it this way?

Krypton 17.1 on Window, however, almost never exports NFO files containing the <episodebookmark> XML blocks. I'll have all the episode bookmarks marked off in my library, but when I export my library, the NFO files never have the episode bookmarks in them. Only ONCE did I ever get an NFO file with <episodebookmark> blocks, but I haven't ever gotten one since despite many tries.

Is there a consistent way to export NFO files containing <episodebookmark> blocks when using ISO files?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transferring Episode Bookmarks?0