QVC Addon that works
Hi guys just setup a box for a relative with kodi 17.1 It has no build on it and just one app. I only need one thing for them to be happy QVC now I have tried UK Freeview but just get a message that says check the log... and I cant locate the log, anoyne know of a kodi addon with QVC that works cheers
What is QVC?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It is a shopping channel in the UK
And what makes you think they make their channel available for free online?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It's also a shopping channel in the U.S. and does appear to be available for free on the QVC website.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
The TVCatchup.com Add-on has QVC.

1943730 (post)
cheers for the reply, i will checkout tvcatchup,but i dont think it works for that channel. I have their app but my aunt struggles with it as it is not reliable apparently
Then post to the addon's thread with a debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QVC Addon that works0