Release - Confluence 1080 for krypton
(2017-10-21, 21:28)Rico_s Wrote: ... its when i press the "aspectratio" button, it work in def skin but not on this
Fixed in my local dev-version.
Imo, it is not enough to warrant an update so will see if I can free up some time to make some other additions on the todo-list.
It will be included in v3.0.59.

(2017-10-21, 21:28)Rico_s Wrote: love the skin ....
Thank you
Ok, Thank you.

Still waiting for libreelec final so i will switch once its done.
Regards
/Rico_s
Hey Quihico.

Any eta on v3.0.59?

Would like to switch to LibreELEC 8.2.0 in the next fw days.
I really really hate the new kodi skin and really really like confluence that you made compatible  Wink

Thank You
Regards
/Rico_s
(2017-11-01, 16:29)Rico_s Wrote: Any eta on v3.0.59?
v3.0.59 is online now, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog:
- Added favourites-scrollbar
- Added subtitles-scrollbar
- Added color-accents
- Added 5 themes
- Added 5 colors
- Fixed missing aspectratio-info

(2017-11-01, 16:29)Rico_s Wrote: confluence that you made compatible
I did no such thing: Since krypton, Confluence is available from kodi's official repo.
I merely upscaled it and added some stuff I wanted in there.
(2017-11-04, 23:22)Quihico Wrote: v3.0.59 is online now, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog:
- Added favourites-scrollbar
- Added subtitles-scrollbar
- Added color-accents
- Added 5 themes
- Added 5 colors
- Fixed missing aspectratio-info
Great work, Q, as always. The added themes and colors offer a welcome diversion from the ever-monotonous default color scheme of Confluence, and the adding of the color accents is a fine example of how seemingly minor changes can have major positive effects.

Thanks for your continuing efforts to make this great skin ever-better.
Disclaimer: There were no KODI developers either injured or killed during the posting of this message.
Love the new Main Menu neon blue highlight and custom changes.

Fire Stick Just Ahead Playback, If possible in the skin can you provide access to the play progress bar on a Fire Stick so we can just ahead instead of using fast forward that doesn't always work very well or is this a base program request for Kodi? 

Thank you and love your skin.
Hello, really nice the skin. have it installed but get movie, tv shows, etc. not displayed in the menu?
do you have to turn something special on?
greetings
Thanks for the nice touch-up!

Really takes the dust off of the old beloved Confluence ;-)

The only thing keeping me from using it daily is the pvr widget overlap (current/upcoming recordings overlapped by the, otherwise very nice, channel widgets). I am sensitive to these things, but great job on this mod!
(2017-11-05, 05:12)Txxb161 Wrote: Great work, Q, as always. The added themes and colors offer a welcome diversion from the ever-monotonous default color scheme of Confluence, and the adding of the color accents is a fine example of how seemingly minor changes can have major positive effects.
(2017-11-06, 20:04)xpax Wrote: Love the new Main Menu neon blue highlight and custom changes.
(2017-12-04, 16:58)Scarfaze79 Wrote: Hello, really nice the skin.
(2017-12-05, 11:02)Atreyu Wrote: Thanks for the nice touch-up!
Really takes the dust off of the old beloved Confluence ;-)
Thank you all for those kind words, it is very much appreciated.

(2017-11-06, 20:04)xpax Wrote: access to the play progress bar on a Fire Stick
The seek slider allready does exactly that. Simply click on whatever position on the slide seeker to have kodi navigate to that point in the video.
Alternatively, you can use the up & down button to jump back/forth 10m or the right & left button to jump back/forth 30s.
If your remote has number-buttons (which I am pretty sure the standard firestick remote does not) you can even specify the exact moment you want to jump to and confirm by pressing the ok/select button.

(2017-12-04, 16:58)Scarfaze79 Wrote: do you have to turn something special on?
The Movies, TVShows & MusicVideos items on the homescreen have conditional visibility so they will only show up if there is content in the appropriate section of kodi's library.
Something similar goes for the TV & Radio items, there need to be appropriate channels in the pvr for those items to show up.
This behaviour has always been present in Confluence, I merely extended it to MusicVideos as well.

(2017-12-05, 11:02)Atreyu Wrote: the pvr widget overlap (current/upcoming recordings overlapped by the, otherwise very nice, channel widgets).
I have not noticed that yet but I do not have any current/scheduled recordings setup.  
If you could provide a screenshot showing what & where the issue is exactly?
And maybe point me in the general direction of how to set up a recording-capable-pvr so I can recreate the issue?
I am travelling, but as soon as i get the chance i’ll install the skin again and post a screenshot.
(2017-12-06, 10:33)Quihico Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 05:12)Txxb161 Wrote:  
(2017-12-05, 11:02)Atreyu Wrote: the pvr widget overlap (current/upcoming recordings overlapped by the, otherwise very nice, channel widgets).
I have not noticed that yet but I do not have any current/scheduled recordings setup.  
If you could provide a screenshot showing what & where the issue is exactly?
And maybe point me in the general direction of how to set up a recording-capable-pvr so I can recreate the issue?    
Re-installed your mod , started and/or scheduled a recording and took a screenshot. https://ibb.co/iKL2Eb
Here's without the channel widgets: https://ibb.co/c37w7w

I guess removing two channels from the row or have the number of channels onscreen be configurable would solve this..
(2017-12-06, 19:38)Atreyu Wrote: as soon as i get the chance i’ll install the skin again and post a screenshot.
Thank you.
(2017-12-07, 16:09)Atreyu Wrote: removing two channels from the row or have the number of channels onscreen be configurable would solve this
Indeed but that would impact the symmetry for all pvr-users and having the nr of items be configurable would require a lot more code then what I had time for so:
I choose to add conditional visibility to the pvr-tv-widget similar to the one being used for the recording info and slightly change the layout based on that.
This way only users that have recordings setup should be influenced and the changes should only be visible if and when recordings are setup.

v3.0.60 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*

- Added addon-settings button in side-blade
- Added fallback images for episodes
- Fixed missing header in keyboard dialog
- Fixed navigating homescreen > video - widget when there is only content in either Movies or TVShows-library
- Fixed pvr-widget overlapping recording-info
- Reverted resizing plot-area so plot-text is no longer overlayed with mediaflags
- Tweaked player-label
PVR widgets look good in the new version.

I noticed the PVR guide data is overlapped with the selected program description.
This makes the bottom half of the guide unreadable.

In standard Confluence the bottom half is reserved for program descriptions, guide is 1/3 shorter so there's no overlap.
(2017-12-12, 16:29)Atreyu Wrote: PVR guide data is overlapped
Thanks for the bug-report, it is fixed in v3.0.61

v3.0.61 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog for v3.0.61
- Fixed PVR guide overlap
- Fixed main menu not focusing on startup
- Fixed radio-widget's item-label when focused
- Tweaked widget's arrows
Very nice.
This really is an awesome (my favourite) variation of Confluence for 17.

Thanks very much for your efforts !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release - Confluence 1080 for krypton2