Thank you
This must be an orchestrated "attack" of morons.... coincidenceHuh? No way!
@kimkl @RockerC I thought as much, hence my tricky question Smile
@Carlk, please thank us once you really use Kodi itself and not just piracy add-ons
It's always interesting when a tvaddons post results in people donating to us and posting in our forums. Perhaps that's the downside of trying so hard to look like Kodi a few years ago.
I also would like to give my many thanks to all working hard on this. I love the live TV and Recordings with TvH.
Hi Admin not sure where to put this so please place it when it needs to go.

Dear Developers,
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the work you do on Kodi/xbmc I get the impression that you are disheartened by the misuse of your work and misrepresentation of the project, well I just wanted to say that I appreciate your hard work and free time given to an open source platform. Your work is great and valued by a huge number of people.
Cheers All
J
For a while now i've used Kodi to entertain myself royally and all i can say is thanks a million for a brilliant service,You rock
Thank you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I appreciate your work since I started XBMC in 2009. I'm sorry I do not say this often enough!
Keep up the good work.
Thanks.

I'll move this to the discussions section.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
That is appreciated by all the team, so thank YOU.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-05-22, 18:25)natethomas Wrote: It's always interesting when a tvaddons post results in people donating to us and posting in our forums. Perhaps that's the downside of trying so hard to look like Kodi a few years ago.
Happy accident, as I'm sure that the people behind TVAddons did not mean of people to accidentally thank or donate to the real Team-Kodi / XBMC Foundation instead of to them => http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314790
Sorry for this quick bump to v17.3 however we deemed it necessary. In the previous v17.2 we had a slight issue due to packaging certain binary add-ons like PVR, visualisation and Inputstream. Sadly we only uncovered this too late after release. Additionally on the older distros like Ubuntu 14.04 in combination with the available GCC 4.8 compiler an issue surfaced which we had to fix as well. This v17.3 release fixed both these issues and should be completely working again including the missing add-ons.

Read more...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yeah - attack of the unknowing first time Posters or what ... this really gets more scary each day...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Someone comes to this forum to say thanks and they are called morons and insulted? Good job team-kodi!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you2