TLBB V1 Help
Hello all,

I need help fixing my TLBB V1 box, as it appears to be bricked and not booting up.

Tried to address and communicate the problem with the developer and I'm getting no response. It appears the developer no longer provides support for this box and after searching the internet for any firmware, I am asking anyone to help, if by chance may have this box version and has the firmware version tlbb_v.1.3.2_update.zip, or the full version of version 1.2.2 available and willing to share it.

I am sorry if the subject it's out of the forum's scope, but I am desperate and do not know were to turn for help.

Any other helpful suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
Quote:On all firmwares or older than 1.0.6; Power off the device/ Unplug the power. Use a toothpick or similar device (better not to use conductive materials) and press and keep press the reset button on the bottom of the box within the pinhole. While keeping the reset button pressed insert the power cable again, keep the reset button pressed till a menu appears.

Chose the option "Wipe data/factory reset" -> browse to yes and when back int the main menu choose "reboot system now". You should yet again be presented the "First Time Wizard" on first boot

https://thelittleblackbox.uservoice.com/...y-settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TLBB V1 Help0