v18 Xperience1080 7.x
Yes, I have inserted the files but I have the possibility only to see them in the way of defautl I think, it does not make me change the type of view of the cover and information
Could you provide some screenshots or video which gives us more details. Not sure what you doing wrong.
Hello, here are the screens of what I can not change view

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...hdWuxG1hOI
Which version of Kodi do you use and which of Xperience1080.
Leia Beta version on box Android and skin from repository of kodi, I tried to download from github, but it does not change anything.
You need the latest nightly to solve the issue. Next time please add the version of Kodi and the skin if requested.
I already had the last nightly, and the last skin, but it did not solve the problem. I tried another version of LibreElec and now I change the view.
Ok good to hear.
I've got the same problem.with the views.

I'm. Using the latest kodi 18 nightly but the retro pie version (I think. That's what's it's called, that's one on these forums anyway)... So that could be the problem.

Erm.. Skin from kodi.

Added tv and movies to my library off my external drive. All good there buy when I open either the TV shows or movies on the main menu I'm. Stuck With the same view the guy above posted via his Google drive.

Bow I do see options button below with left and right arrows but no matter what I do a menu doesn't pop up to allow me to change the view.

I think I'll start again and remove it all, install latest nightly of normal kodi 18 and try the skin from git.
If you use the latest nightly of Kodi with the latest master from the GitHub repository it should work. If you use the skin right from the official Kodi repository it should work as well with older versions of Kodi v18. But I recommend to use the latest nightly of Kodi.
Hello, 

It seems that subtitles offset menu item is missing. It was supposed to be in the audio menu but not any more. Also it is not there in subtitles menu.
Can you please check?

Thanks and regards
(2018-04-03, 19:41)aderlopas Wrote: Hello, 

It seems that subtitles offset menu item is missing. It was supposed to be in the audio menu but not any more. Also it is not there in subtitles menu.
Can you please check?

Thanks and regards

Will take a look at it.
This skin doesn't seem to install on kodi 18 anymore. I don't even see it available in some of the nightlies.
(2018-04-28, 01:48)gr8hayz5 Wrote: This skin doesn't seem to install on kodi 18 anymore. I don't even see it available in some of the nightlies.
 Can't reproduce your issue. For me the skin is available from the official Kodi repository for 18.x Leia.
(2018-04-03, 19:41)aderlopas Wrote: Hello, 

Can you please check?

Thanks and regards
The subtitle settings have been moved to a separate dialog, which can be found under Subtitle settings in the menu bar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 7.x0