Timeout error
I recently got Verizon Fios Gigabit in my house, and I just went to watch some movies that I had shared in Kodi, from my PC. I keep getting a "connection timed out" message when I try to watch a shared movie. I still have Comcast in my house, so I switched my internet cables back to Comcast, and now I can watch shared movies. I'm guessing maybe there's a setting on the Verizon router that I need to enable to be able to share through Kodi? Does anyone have any idea what setting it might be, or what else the issue could be? It's driving me crazy.
This issue is not something concerns Kodi directly. If you're paying good money for Comcast or Verizon, then that should be your first call. Just off the cuff, sounds like a router or network set-up issue.
(2017-07-18, 01:13)PatK Wrote: This issue is not something concerns Kodi directly. If you're paying good money for Comcast or Verizon, then that should be your first call. Just off the cuff, sounds like a router or network set-up issue.

I figured it out. For some reason, sharing was turned off in Windows.I guess when they hooked up Verizon, I needed to go in and turn sharing on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeout error0