OS X Kodi-AirPlay
I am new to Kodi and I have a couple of questions. I use a MacBook Pro and I would like to screen Kodi on my TV. I have found the AirPlay button in settings and have clicked on it, but It doesn't give me any options to actually send to my TV. Can I watch Kodi using Apple TV? Also, when I go to Exit, my computer freezes and I have to shut it down. Any help appreciated.
Quote: Can I watch Kodi using Apple TV
What are you trying to watch?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Kodi airplay support is only the receiver side. Mirroring is not supported. Airplay in kodi only allows you to receive music from ios devices. For ios devices which have ios7 and older - also receiving pictures and videos is possible in addition.

You can try to mirror your osx screen to the appletv from within osx (extend your monitor to it) and then select that new "airplay monitor" from within kodi. Though this approach might not work in a satisfying way.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi-AirPlay0