Possible addition of "watched" or "unwatched" tags?
Is this something that is planning on being added? Thanks for the consideration.
Sure - I can look into that. Can you give me more detail about what you had in mind?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-08-14, 21:03)thedeadman Wrote: Sure - I can look into that. Can you give me more detail about what you had in mind?

Hey, thanks for the reply! I came from Aeon Nox and this is how they have it set up for movies:

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance is "Unwatched", Wall-E is "Watched", and We Are Still Here is "In Progress".

And this is how it's set up for TV:

Rick and Morty is "Unwatched" with 1 Episode Unwatched and Rifftrax is "All episodes watched".

Honestly, anything you can do to just discern these titles with the tile format would be awesome. Thanks for hearing me out!
(2017-08-14, 21:20)difascio Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 21:03)thedeadman Wrote: Sure - I can look into that. Can you give me more detail about what you had in mind?

Hey, thanks for the reply! I came from Aeon Nox and this is how they have it set up for movies:

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance is "Unwatched", Wall-E is "Watched", and We Are Still Here is "In Progress".

And this is how it's set up for TV:

Rick and Morty is "Unwatched" with 1 Episode Unwatched and Rifftrax is "All episodes watched".

Honestly, anything you can do to just discern these titles with the tile format would be awesome. Thanks for hearing me out! 

+1 For this, It's a very common feature, just something that indicates where you are up to in a season etc.
The latest version indicates there are unwatched items using a red border at the top of items. To be fair, it's not the most salient way of doing it so i'll have another go for the next release.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
V1.3.2 updates the unwatched identifiers. Hope this is a bit clearer!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible addition of "watched" or "unwatched" tags?0