• 4(current)
v19 Video ScreenSaver
Hi,

following question. I´m like 99% that before i made an update the addon dind´t show video information after changing the video. Now at every start it is showing the file name (top right), time (top left) and a progress bar (bottom).
i don´t know if this is a thing caused by the addon or if it is a more global setting. If it is global do you have any idea how to turn it of?
Thank you for your help!
(2019-04-14, 18:05)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-14, 17:50)leejk Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 03:55)Lunatixz Wrote: Issues addressed in v.1.0.4

Hi, after updating to 1.04 it’s still leaving the current playlist set to Repeat: All after the screensaver exists.

Hmm, I'll have another look.

Hi, did you ever get a chance to look at this again?

Thx
Hi @Lunatixz Thank you for this addon, it's great!
The issue I'm having is:
When watching a movie or tv show, whatever, and I pause it, the video screensaver comes on (which is awesome), but after I back out of it the movie isn't on pause anymore, it goes back to the location of the movie so I have to play it again. 

I haven't been able to find any information on this.
Running Leigh latest build.

Thank You!!
(2019-06-06, 07:54)jerome2916 Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz Thank you for this addon, it's great!
The issue I'm having is:
When watching a movie or tv show, whatever, and I pause it, the video screensaver comes on (which is awesome), but after I back out of it the movie isn't on pause anymore, it goes back to the location of the movie so I have to play it again. 

Thank You!!

I'll update the screensaver to include a resume function... Look for it in future updates, no ETA.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Wink 
(2019-06-06, 14:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 07:54)jerome2916 Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz Thank you for this addon, it's great!
The issue I'm having is:

Thank You!!

I'll update the screensaver to include a resume function... Look for it in future updates, no ETA. 

Thank you!
Hi @Lunatixz,
Hope this doesn't sound like too strange a request, but I'd like to be able to specify a picture file to overlay the video playing in the screensaver. I use the screensaver to play you-tube videos of nature scenes (typically tropical beaches), and I'd like to overlay a picture of a window frame, so it looks like my TV is a window overlooking the beach. I'd be willing to do the work for this if you could give me a couple of pointers on how I could accomplish it.
Thanks
Hello. I have folder with 900 videos very short videos (about 30 sec each) of my kids. It looks like Video ScreenSaver is unable to handle this amount :o) It there any limit or what can I do to see my kids again? :o)
Mac Mini (2012),  2,3Ghz, i7, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3,  macOS Mojave 10.14.5 Windows 10. Ext HDD 4TB (USB 3.0) ExFAT NTFS, . Kodi 18.3 (compiled 2019-06-28). 
(2019-04-14, 17:50)leejk Wrote:
(2019-04-06, 03:55)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 02:52)leejk Wrote: I’ve noticed that when the screensaver kicks in, all tv shows or movies will repeat playback. Looks like it changes the Repeat setting on Current Playlist to All. Can this be avoided?

Thx
Hi,

This is still a major problem IMO. Anytime you watch something, it repeats.
Issues addressed in v.1.0.4     

Hi, after updating to 1.04 it’s still leaving the current playlist set to Repeat: All after the screensaver exists.     

Hi,
This is a major problem IMO. Anytime you watch something like a TV show, it repeats. This conflicts with other adding like NextUp.
Try v.1.0.8
Hi Lunatixz,

Would it be possible to add a folder instead of a library item? O
(2019-12-10, 16:12)alekons Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

Would it be possible to add a folder instead of a library item? O

Please ignore. I found that you can do it through Files and go up several directories.
However,the videos are in an SMB share and they are not playing although the SMB share is added as network source.
(2019-12-06, 17:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Try v.1.0.8

Would I need to install your beta repo for that?
(2019-12-11, 01:38)leejk Wrote:

Works well!

The only thing I saw was with the volume. After hitting stop on my remote to exit the screensaver, the volume does not reset itself until I pressed a button on my remote, which then causes a slight pause in regaining control over KODI. Shouldn’t the volume reset itself automatically on screensaver exit?
(2019-12-15, 00:31)leejk Wrote:
(2019-12-11, 01:38)leejk Wrote:

Works well!

The only thing I saw was with the volume. After hitting stop on my remote to exit the screensaver, the volume does not reset itself until I pressed a button on my remote, which then causes a slight pause in regaining control over KODI. Shouldn’t the volume reset itself automatically on screensaver exit? 

Yeah, it should... I'll double check how I executed the code.
Hello,

Noticed this warning in my logs:

2019-12-19 16:13:17.148 T:8604 WARNING: Repository add-on repository.lunatixz uses plain HTTP for add-on downloads in path http://raw.github.com/Lunatixz/KODI_Addons/master/zips - this is insecure and will make your Kodi installation vulnerable to attacks if enabled!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video ScreenSaver3