Who to ask about getting an addon added to Kodi Repo
Information 
just wondering guys who to ask about seeing if an addon can be put in the kodi repo can anyone point me in the right direction please
thanks
(2017-08-25, 03:21)S1mbo1980 Wrote: just wondering guys who to ask about seeing if an addon can be put in the kodi repo can anyone point me in the right direction please
thanks
Sure, I can direct you in the right direction. Can you provide details as follows:

1. Name of add-on
2. Function of add-on
2. Github address
3. Is the add-on hosted elsewhere?
4. Other comments if you have any.

A bit of information for you to read... http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons

Once you answer I will split your posts off to the appropriate area.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@S1mbo1980

I have looked at your repo. Is that the repository/add-on you would like to submit.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who to ask about getting an addon added to Kodi Repo0