Broken Smartthings Monitor
Checking in - has this been pushed or any idea when it will push?

Thanks!
Sorry the fix needs some more work Samsung changed their backed authentication... I'll try and finish it up during the week.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
much appreciated!
Hey, haven't forgotten about this project... however unfortunately smartthings api/website is having outages. I'm hoping for some stability this weekend so I can finalize my updates.
Thanks for the update - yeah been a bit up and down lately.  Looking forward to the update!
Has this update been pushed? I am new to this addon and I am having login issues as well.

Thanks so much for this! I cannot wait to see it.
I was unable to find a proper method for handling authentication without the need of a companion smartthings smartapp... Basically, if users are required to install a smartthings smartapp to use this plugin; then it's far more efficient to handle notifications from the smartthings smartapp itself and not a Kodi plugin. Because of this conclusion the plugin was marked as broken and unless a easier authentication method is found it won't be updated. It was a fun project while it lasted; thank smartthings for changing their web authentication.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smartthings Monitor0