Solved Screen cropped after resuming from sleep
Since the registry adjustment doesn't seem to work anymore I am trying this one as well.

This only works for the version that is not from the store. Or do you know where the .exe from the store resides?
replacing kodi.exe with a version from the store makes no difference.
I was aware of that. But you'll have to resort to the none store version if you want to try this solution: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2677320
(2017-12-09, 16:42)oomek Wrote: After further investigation I found a workaround and possible cause of that bug. When you have the Windows DPI  set to anything other than 100% the bug will occur. It happens because when Windows detects no display for a fraction of time, after resuming from sleep, the DPI scaling is set temporarily to 100% and back to your set ratio. Current build of Kodi is not able to deal properly with changing DPI, hence the UI is all messed up. 

Setting DPI scaling override to "Application" in Kodi shortcut properties solved it for me.

(2017-12-09, 16:42)oomek Wrote: After further investigation I found a workaround and possible cause of that bug. When you have the Windows DPI  set to anything other than 100% the bug will occur. It happens because when Windows detects no display for a fraction of time, after resuming from sleep, the DPI scaling is set temporarily to 100% and back to your set ratio. Current build of Kodi is not able to deal properly with changing DPI, hence the UI is all messed up. 

Setting DPI scaling override to "Application" in Kodi shortcut properties solved it for me.

Thanks a lot !!! This did the trick for me, really appreciate it Big Grin
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen cropped after resuming from sleep0