Solved Manage Movie Set Artworks on several Kodi instances
Hi,

One question before i start trial and error and eventually ruin my media library in EMM: how should i do to update all movie set artworks on different machines running Kodi; so that each of them display the same artwork?

I have Kodi installed on different machines (HTPC with LibreELEC, Win10 PC, MacBook Pro, Raspberry Pi etc.), the main machine being the HTPC with all media files.
The HTPC is running fine and has all movie set artworks configured properly as per instructions nailed at the top of the forum, but i have noticed that for all other machines, taking their source files from the HTPC; movie set artworks is based on one of the movies in the movie set. My guess is that for each of my machines i would need to add an entry into the Kodi Interface, but before I try that and eventually ruin my installation, if there is anyone that could give a confirmation...

thanks!
Do you run all instances with there own local DB?
If yes you must setup KI for every Kodi in Ember, and the folder for your sets Artwork must be accessible from all boxes
If you now sync from Ember you get the choice to select to with box to sync
Quote:Do you run all instances with there own local DB?

All Kodi install has its own database if it is what you mean. They just are all retrieving media files from the same source but that's it. So it should be good to proceed as per your suggestion, right?
ok so replying to myself :-)
just proceeded as suggested, works great!
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manage Movie Set Artworks on several Kodi instances0