AMT won't work in recent linux build
I just compiled last svn rev. and even though this might be happening since a long ago, I noticed now.

I even built from a clean svn checkout but It didn't work either and this is what I got in the log while invoking the script:
http://pastebin.com/m600c2d28

It seems like it won't load the language module

Quote:#
03:07:09 T:2941242256 M:160788480 INFO: import language
#
03:07:09 T:2941242256 M:160788480 INFO: ImportError
#
03:07:09 T:2941242256 M:160788480 INFO: :
#
03:07:09 T:2941242256 M:160788480 INFO: No module named language

Any ideas?
Latest svn of both ?
I just tried the latest SVN of both XBMC_Linux and AMT ( pre-0.99.4a-2091 ) and it worked fine for me though I didn't delete my old database files so it didn't need to redo the original initialization stuff
The problem seems to be with the getting current working directory its no longer returns the script working directory but the xbmc working directory.
I can confirm the path problem. It was already reported in this forum.

@Jezz: Ive done a clean install of both XBMC (Linux) and AMT. and the path problem is still there. Dont know which version your're using ..
Most probably related to XBMC_TranslatePath and the recent platform directory changes on the linux build.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
well that might be the case because I'm still running it in one big folder like the xbox instead of split up between user/ and home/ like linux can do these days
I'm working on changing the way things are imported, i will package them, that should help with importing issues.

About the translatePath() I'll check with a developer.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMT won't work in recent linux build0