TV Series "bugged"
That is strange. Maybe a problem at TVDB.

We can advise better if we see the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/54rTGxnRrz/
Line 7580
Which TV Show will not scrape into the library?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
More than 10 probably , im testing large ones and short ones. Episodes number  i mean.
Ok, because in the log all I can see is ThunderCats which seems to have scraped ok, but I make the following comments...

VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match G:\series3\Thundercats\thndercats s01 e 050.mp4 (s0e50)

1. There is a spelling mistake in the episode title. Not important as the Scraper uses the TV Show folder for the name.

2. You are using a non standard numbering convention. It needs to be like this... S01E50 The scraper cannot read what you have put there.
Look at the first column With Season. It shows the allowed numbering conventions... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...e_Episodes

3. You are using the XEN Scraper which seems to be using the old TVDB API v1 and has not been updated in almost one year. Could you please try with TVDB,

Submit another log which captures the TV Show that won't scrape, and tell me the name of the TV Show.
My Signature
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/MPtxPG4Xwb/

Big little lies
I`m using and changing all the 3 scrapers .Sometimes the serie doesn´t appear in the tv menu series , so i go and delete the registry from Myvideos109.db to normalize all.
I can't spot the problem.

It looks like that show was scraped, along with the artwork.

You are using v18 which is a month old. Is there a reason you are using v18? Especially if you don't intend to keep it current. Maybe you should switch to the stable release v17.6
My Signature
I  switch for the aeon mq7 mod , and some videoclip artwork  from the artwork beef (that doesnt work anymore) Sad . If i go back to v.17 i will lose the database like i did when i switch from 17 to 18.
Thanks for your time lad.!!
Maybe i go back to one stable version.
Cheers.
Ok, if you want to keep v18, you are certainly welcome to. Just update it every now and then.

Were you able to scrape anymore shows?

Also, if you want to test out v17.6 to see if there is a difference, you can install in Portable Mode. This means you can keep both versions... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Ko...table_Mode
My Signature
I managed to scrap all the series with the version 17 of kodi (portable) , i guess i`m going to choose now between version or use both , version 17 maybe only series.
Thanks again Karellen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series "bugged"0