LA7-LA7d (italian television)
(2021-03-04, 08:52)testato Wrote: Now the plugin is present on the Official Kodi Repo.

It is present on Kodi 18 Leila repo and on Kodi 19 Matrix repo and actually are all working

Only the Kodi19 will be mantained from now on

Hi,
I installed Kodi 19 and the add-on on windows 10, but it looks like "Diretta La7" doesn't work (while "Diretta La7" does). I click on it and nothing happens, with no error message. Any other entry seems to work.

Marco
I tried to install it on Kodi 19 Matrix, but it doesn't work.
Even reverting on Kodi 18 doesn't seem to solve the issue.

Any advice on how to solve the issue?

Many Thanks!
Hello,

I am not able to access the "On-Demand Programs", I keep receiving an Error message, same issue using a Firestick or Windows 10, please advise, thank you.
(2021-03-13, 01:24)FalconTech Wrote: Hello,

I am not able to access the "On-Demand Programs", I keep receiving an Error message, same issue using a Firestick or Windows 10, please advise, thank you.

Solved with version 5.1.
yes, the ondemand issue is solved on 5.1.0 version that you can download from github repo.
Kodi repo will be updated in few days.

LA7 Live instead continue to be brocken
we found that by old inputstream.adaprive version also LA7 Live channel work regolarly.
So it is a bug in the IA and we can only await that someone by IA Teams solve the problem.

We opened an issue on IA project:
https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/615
(2021-03-09, 14:57)MarcoAlici Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 08:52)testato Wrote: Now the plugin is present on the Official Kodi Repo.

It is present on Kodi 18 Leila repo and on Kodi 19 Matrix repo and actually are all working

Only the Kodi19 will be mantained from now on

Hi,
I installed Kodi 19 and the add-on on windows 10, but it looks like "Diretta La7" doesn't work (while "Diretta La7" does). I click on it and nothing happens, with no error message. Any other entry seems to work.

Marco

I have exactly the same problem.
it’s ok only with Rivedi La7 but the diretta does not work
(2021-03-14, 15:25)testato Wrote: we found that by old inputstream.adaprive version also LA7 Live channel work regolarly.
So it is a bug in the IA and we can only await that someone by IA Teams solve the problem.

We opened an issue on IA project:
https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/615

If it can help, this is the part in my logfile after launching "Diretta La7":

Code:
2021-03-26 13:50:46.373 T:11276    INFO <general>: CPythonInvoker(3, C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.rivedila7\addon.py): script successfully run
2021-03-26 13:50:46.392 T:11276    INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-03-26 13:51:05.098 T:34968    INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-03-26 13:51:07.732 T:34968   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'IndexError'>
                                                   Error Contents: list index out of range
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.rivedila7\addon.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib import plugin
                                                     File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.rivedila7\resources\lib\plugin.py", line 885, in <module>
                                                       play_dirette(url_live_la7,True)
                                                     File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.rivedila7\resources\lib\plugin.py", line 131, in play_dirette
                                                       titolo_diretta=re.findall(regex5, html)[0]
                                                   IndexError: list index out of range
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2021-03-26 13:51:07.751 T:34968    INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-03-26 13:51:07.770 T:29996   ERROR <general>: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.rivedila7/?mode=diretta_la7]

I hope this issue to be solved soon: this is my favourite Kodi add-on! Wink

Best regards,
Marco A.
I tested the new version 5.2.0 with Firestick and all the issues are now solved.
I can watch La7 live, Rivedi La7 and so on.
yes the 5.2.0 (for now present only on the github repo) solve the problem but ONLY if you use the new IA version that is not officially released.
You can download it from here https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

for people that do not want do manually install, in a few days should be updated on the official kodi repo the IA and the Plugin
(2021-03-30, 18:03)testato Wrote: [...]

for people that do not want do manually install, in a few days should be updated on the official kodi repo the IA and the Plugin

Great!
Thank you very much! Wink
(2021-03-30, 18:03)testato Wrote: yes the 5.2.0 (for now present only on the github repo) solve the problem but ONLY if you use the new IA version that is not officially released.
You can download it from here https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

Wow! Thank you very much! Good to know.
At this point I'll wait the new update :-)
Ciao,

Intanto grazie per il vostro lavoro.

Tre commenti:

1) il link non porta ad un download del file zip, anche il file presente nel link ufficiale non è l'ultima versione, dove è possibile scaricarlo?
2) l'addon 5.2.0 non è presente ancora nell'official repository di Jodi, quando lo sarà?
3) qual'è l'indirizzo della repo GitHub? Non lo trovo purtroppo

Grazie mille!

(2021-04-05, 20:45)vespino75cc Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 18:03)testato Wrote: yes the 5.2.0 (for now present only on the github repo) solve the problem but ONLY if you use the new IA version that is not officially released.

(2021-04-09, 22:32)Cicciob Wrote: Ciao,

Tre commenti:

1) il link non porta ad un download del file zip, anche il file presente nel link ufficiale non è l'ultima versione, dove è possibile scaricarlo?
2) l'addon 5.2.0 non è presente ancora nell'official repository di Jodi, quando lo sarà?

Grazie mille!
(2021-04-05, 20:45)vespino75cc Wrote:

This Forum is in English ... I suggest you to write in English perhaps using the Google translator, also because in this way you can have a better chance of getting help. This is the link you were looking for:
https://github.com/luivit/plugin.video.rivedila7

Marco
(2021-04-10, 01:01)marcopt Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 22:32)Cicciob Wrote: Ciao,

Tre commenti:

Grazie mille!
(2021-04-05, 20:45)vespino75cc Wrote: Wow! Thank you very much! Good to know.

This Forum is in English ... I suggest you to write in English perhaps using the Google translator, also because in this way you can have a better chance of getting help. This is the link you were looking for:
https://github.com/luivit/plugin.video.rivedila7

Marco

Hello Marco,

Thanks for your replynand sorry for writing in Italian.

I have some questions because I can't manage to update the add-on to the latest version (5.2.0) and the IA plugin either.

1) the link doesn't allow you to download a zip file in order to install it, the file present in the official link (wiki) is not the latest version, where is it possible to download it from?

2) the add-on version 5.2.0 and the IA plugin are not yet available in the official Kodi repository, when will they be present?

3) what is the address of the github repo to add in Kodi? I can't find it unfortunately.

Thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LA7-LA7d (italian television)0