v18 Since Kodi Leia, the library view is no longer working directly from created mainmenu
Hello everybody in need some help:

I updated my Librelec yesterday on Kodi Leia, since then the library view is no longer working.
When I'm in the main menu and click on Movies, I first see all the sources I've created, so movies, kids, series, etc. So I do not land immediately in the library view.
I checked the Skinconfigs thousand times but nothing helps, with Krypton it ran flawlessly.

I´m using Estuary but have the same Problem on Aeon Knox

here is a link where you can see the landing page when i enter the created main menu

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Atta...04544-jpg/

Can someone help me?
The link is Access Denied.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you, here is the Image,
i have created the Library Sources Movies, Kids, TV Shows, totaly three folders

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since Kodi Leia, the library view is no longer working directly from created mainmenu0