• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin
hasselhof Wrote:Hi, as a rule if the film won't play on the actual website, then it won't play on the xbox plugin. Ninjavideo website is having some maintenance done so will be down or slow for the next 24/48hrs, check their website.

ah yes, that explains the problem i had then
Try the new plugin.
I just tried it. Seems no matter what I select. The opening file box comes up and the load bar almost gets to the end. It sits there and wont go right to the end. Do I need to set a higher cache?
I installed the new plugin, but I'm still having the same problems. I run VeohProxy, open the NinjaVideo plugin, choose a video and either it attempts to load, but instead goes back to the previous screen (with the video) or it says "Playlist playback aborted. Too many consecutive attempts."

Has anybody gotten this to work on Apple TV yet?
I get the same message on an original xbox xbmc when using the new plug in. The old one was working well until a few days ago when it started playing up. About 10 minutes in the screen would freeze with a smearing effect and the sound would play on. Not sure if it was related to Ninja video website being worked on.
Hi,
I got the same problem on Windows XBMC, it works on two other windows test computors but not on my HTPC. In the VeohProxy terminal window nothing happens.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Love the plugin when it works.... Smile
Voinage Wrote:Try the new plugin.

Works for me..dope plugin
thx alot
my whole family and i are happy with it
Hey when you guys update this stuff do you put it into the updater accessible through the Plugin/Extras Installer tool available in "Programs" (latest t3ch)? Does that use the same sources as the XBMCScripts script?
Are people still having issues, even with the updated plugin?
Yes I'm still having problems although I just downloaded the latest default.py from veohproxy google source code and changed my resolution back to PAL (using enigmah video switcher) and it seems to be working much better now. Not sure if its just coincidence but I have now managed to get a few files playing - and with not too many buffering issues. Still can't get My Name Is Earl S04E05 & E06 working or Fringe S01E05. Tried some older files in the cartoons section and they were working great so could just be a problem with some corrupt video files on NinjaVideo?
It`s ninja and the way the put the filehashes on their server.

Server problems.

They are primarily using another u.s based server for their new stuff at the mo.
Oh and the download options have never been activated, i just stream so never bothered.
If it`s really important i`ll put them back in to the google plugin.
So should we wait until they fix their server problems or is there something else we should do to get this to work?
Voinage Wrote:It`s ninja and the way the put the filehashes on their server.

Server problems.

They are primarily using another u.s based server for their new stuff at the mo.
Oh and the download options have never been activated, i just stream so never bothered.
If it`s really important i`ll put them back in to the google plugin.

Thanks for updating me on that, I'll stop playing around with my settings now trying to get the newer vids to work. As for the GoogleVideo it would be very handy if there was a download option - I don't mind streaming but sometimes if it's a 5 part video and one of the streams don't work it can be quite frustrating! If I can download first at least I'll know before watching whether or not it's a full file. Don't know if it's possible but a download option for NinjaVideo would be a brilliant addition for us that have problems with buffering & video playback just stopping.

You're a top man, thanks for all the work you put in - what with this credit crunch thing going on I can at least sit indoors and play with your great plugins!
Veoh are also clamping down on copyrighted material and removing the files but the hashes still point to the location of the file so it plays and stops when veoh close the connection. It`s being dealt with.

It will become reliable again soon.

If you are using the unlucky paul mod try changing the number of threads to below 4.

You will find the section of code near the bottom if you look. It has comments about bandwidth and file playing near it in red.

I`ll start adding download options today.
I'll check out the code in UnluckyPauls Veohproxy later on then, thanks for that. I had been using the new 1. 51 Veohproxy as I presumed there was a problem with the older one - does this mean UnluckyPauls should still be working then as it's based on the older 1.41 version?

Cheers for taking the time to look at a download option.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin1