• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin
Maybe I found the encryption key. While decrypting all the message Strings in the class files, I came across some suspicious password-ish data. I also have the algo used for encryption.
Anyway, I don't have a lot of time right now. If any java pros are here that wants to help, contact me via pm and I'll send you my results to fiddle around with.
Regarding hosts:
right now, they seem to be using mainly archive.org and flyupload. I also found traces of veoh in the applet. And also viddler, but I couldn't find any uses of this service on the page.
Algo:AES
Transformation:AES/CFB8/NoPadding
Key:d74Kv9duE8bk3Jh2
IV:6543209487240596
I successfully decrypted some of NV's responses in python. However, the pycrypto package is necessary for this task, so a seperate version of veohproxy for XBMC will be necessary, which comes bundled with that library.
I will add the new NV methods during the next weeks. Finally, NV will be possible again on XBox. That is until NV comes up with a new Warez-DRM.

Voinage,
if this all works out, will you do the NV plugin again?
If you are back on board brother, it would be a shame to turn the lights off if the party is still going on.

Hehe.

pm me with the bits so i can have a sneaky look.
Bump
Sorry, Voinage, my inbox was full. Did you get my message?
Message rec`d. H.

A working plugin is done.

Problem is Flyupload are so slow to respond with the file when requested the connection times out.

Flyupload - Slow download.

Even with timeout correction it still takes an age.

Ninja isn`t the same super speed beast with Flyupload.
Just waiting to see if service improves.
Now that you guys have cracked the encryption, will you be updating veohproxy?

Thanks

Voinage Wrote:Message rec`d. H.

A working plugin is done.

Problem is Flyupload are so slow to respond with the file when requested the connection times out.

Flyupload - Slow download.

Even with timeout correction it still takes an age.

Ninja isn`t the same super speed beast with Flyupload.
Unbehagen cracked the encryption and is implementing it over the weekend.

So the likely hood is that veohproxy will include possibly(Rapidshare),veoh,streamplug&flv playback with flyupload also.
Voinage Wrote:Unbehagen cracked the encryption and is implementing it over the weekend.

So the likely hood is that veohproxy will include possibly(Rapidshare),veoh,streamplug&flv playback with flyupload also.

Rapidshare? Smile
http://rswebplayer.com/

owned and ran by Unbehagen
Voinage Wrote:http://rswebplayer.com/

owned and ran by Unbehagen

Cool, but only for rapidshare premium users Sad

It would be really nice if you could provide support for megaupload, maybe using the website I sent you in my last PM Nod
any idea when the new stand alone veohproxy will be released

Thanks
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin1