• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin
Sorry Brother, that`s down to Hagen who is busy moving house so ?
carspoo200 Wrote:Is the best site for scripts and plugin downloads

didn't you post this crap on my forum, the other day? it's good to know you're an equal opportunity spammer.
Voinage,

I Downloaded the latest version of the plugin (released a few days ago), but only the video's marked as flash videos work. The rest will not load (they dont even try, I select them and nothing happens). I am running veoh proxy 1.51 (the latest, released in october). Any Ideas?
It`s down to flyupload and their ridiculous servers , sorry brother it`s out of my hands.
It does it to me as well.

If you try during the day between 10am - 1pm you get the most success.

That`s why i wasn`t going to release it.
Voinage Wrote:It`s down to flyupload and their ridiculous servers , sorry brother it`s out of my hands.
It does it to me as well.

If you try during the day between 10am - 1pm you get the most success.

That`s why i wasn`t going to release it.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the help. Love your other plugins btw, especially the mythbusters one.
Voinage, will you adapt the code of your Ninja Video-crypto plugin to create a version of veohproxy that works with ninjavideo? Nod
Smile 
Hi there! First of all, you've developed a excellent plugin! I use it all the time on my XBOX and enjoy the media posted on it. Quick question about the downloads from Mega Video. They usually cut out after a hour. I'm aware Megavideo have some sort of policy regarding the amount of content you can stream for 70 minutes or something and I am guessing that is the case here.

Do you know if there is away to bypass this? You can imagine if your watching a 2 hour movie and you only get to see half of it.

Is this common with anybody else out there?

Thanks!

Frank Ralston
I get a instant Py error wen i try to start it, downloaded the pack from your googlecode site installed it normally, not working though, that a known bug or just something i happen to come by?
can any body help me here? i have searched all over the internet and cannot find the answer to my problem. i have the latest t3ch build of xbmc running on my xbox. and i have the ninja video plugin in the proper folder. when i open the plugin everything seems to work fine the options all list and the shows that i choose all have links. when i click on a certain episode to watch, it loads all the way towards the end and then stops at "resolving" or it says "playback aborted too many consecutive failed items" it will never actually play anything. is it something i'm doing wrong or do i need to update something? any help would be greatly appreciated.
can any body help me here? i have searched all over the internet and cannot find the answer to my problem. i have the latest t3ch build of xbmc running on my xbox. and i have the ninja video plugin in the proper folder. when i open the plugin everything seems to work fine the options all list and the shows that i choose all have links. when i click on a certain episode to watch, it loads all the way towards the end and then stops at "resolving" or it says "playback aborted too many consecutive failed items" it will never actually play anything. is it something i'm doing wrong or do i need to update something? any help would be greatly appreciated.
search for "xbmc nightly" try build 22528, get the newest version of the plugin and try again. If symptoms persist, log.
what do you mean by log?
jetmohsli Wrote:what do you mean by log?

Debug log, check out my signature for more help.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
I'm getting this Python error as well...

I looked at the log, and i see something along the lines of “ImportError: cannot import name AES”

I see that the Crypto lib is included with the plugin, and I've installed it in ubuntu and verified that it imports from cli (python -c "import Crypto.Cipher.AES") just fine. But this error always occurs, regardless of how I try to allow the lib to be seen.

Then one of the guys on the IRC channel said "oh we don't use the system Python," to which he refused to help any further (typical on IRC, thanks guys </sarcasm>)... So that's what I've found, not sure how to fix since I don't deal with python.
Also, your rar archive is compressed in a WinRar proprietary format, please convert to standard rar, or use tar + gzip, or standard zip.

This was difficult to get extracted on a linux pc.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin1