Solved How to set "Favorites" as the startup window?
(2022-01-07, 00:30)Azertix Wrote: I used it on Leia 👍🏼 but doesn't work on Matrix 😭
Yep, it has changed for security reasons. The new method is here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Autoexec_Service
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi. Works fine and very easy to set up. Thanks !
(2022-01-07, 01:00)Azertix Wrote: Hi. Works fine and very easy to set up. Thanks !
Great!!
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-05, 23:46)Hitcher Wrote: Left image is the favourites dialog on the home window; second image is the home menu favourites widget. Two different things.

Add an onload control to Home.xml and adjust the second value to match the Favourites item in your home list.

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol>9000</defaultcontrol>
    <backgroundcolor>background</backgroundcolor>
    <onload>SetFocus(9000,8)</onload>
    <controls>

Sorry, old thread, but where does one find Home.xml in Matrix please? It's not in the Estuary folder under addon data?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to set "Favorites" as the startup window?0